Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

How on earth did England get such an easy run to the final? Not one good side to face, and you're in a final?!

It's there for them to win now. They don't deserve a final with the performances they've had, but now it's just a one off game.

look so much better with Watkins than Kane

Let's fecking go!!! As poor as we were in the 2nd half, we didn't concede too much by way of chances.

First half for England, second for Holland, really great goals by Simons and Watkins

Dodgy referee. That last bit when the Dutch were through on goal and he gave a foul....never a foul.

Spain should beat this English team.

Ref assisted performance, absolute cakewalk games to the final and they keep nicking wins. Can be a “name on the cup” thing, but they’ve looked like a championship team, while playing championship level teams in comparison to spain.

A bent ref in favour of the opposition in the final would be fair now, swings and roundabouts an all that.

Im so happy to see him lose

I can't describe how much I hate players like him making it in football based on obviously good agent/luck/whatever while better players don't get chances because of bunch of talentless players like him.

England will have something to say in the final if they'll play like in the 1st half. Bad second half with the notion of not conceding wont help them vs Spain though.

Not impressed Zirkzee. Did nothing of note.

DO. NOT. WANT

I know you are joking, but if you look at the positions he occupies on the field he is not what we need. We need a proper goal scoring striker. Not a physical number #10. But the Caf has convinced itself that it's a good deal, even when he really won't solve our goal scoring woes.