Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Im kind of surprised they re starting Simons again. Hasn't impressed me at all this tourney and seems too easily rattled, but maybe I didn't pay enough attention.

Interesting to stick with the back 5, Koeman knows that system extremely well and not sure it’s needed. Hopefully we batter them but am expecting 0-0.
There's a good chance it isn't a back 5. This is the same line up that started in other games with a back 4. I think the back 5 was as we were matching up with the Swiss, as we'd had some problems facing teams with that formation.

There's a good chance it isn't a back 5. This is the same line up that started in other games with a back 4. I think the back 5 was as we were matching up with the Swiss, as we'd had some problems facing teams with that formation.
I saw Sky saying Trippier was left wing back but maybe they are just assuming.

Welkom, you will receive your wooden shoes, prostitute and 100 xtc pills within 2 working days.

I feel like I'm an honorary Dutch member anyway since I graduated from Leiden :cool:

bedankt, super max oranje leger!

Think Netherlands will take chances that the Swiss didnt, 2-1 Netherlands and Spain beat them in the finals

We playing back 3 or 4-2-3-1? Back 3s the only way we get Foden and Bellingham central.

I think the Dutch will have a little more guile. England is just shit.

A country that literally gets smaller by several inches every day due to the sea vs a country below sea level.

Sounds like whoever wins this doesn't matter bc both won't exist in the future.

are country is only getting smaller cos of all the immigrants coming in and waying the country down :mad: :mad:

I think they are playing 4 2 3 1 with that team.
Don't think it matters as Walker, Trips and Saka have enough versatility to play several roles. Southgate will be masterminding from the sidelines and changing things on the fly.

Feck me, Southgate called up a LB who won't play single game in a tournament.

Great, a piece about Pickford before the game surely means he's going to drop some clangers.

Feck me, at what point does start with what the team looks like after 77 minutes once he’s made his subs when we look a million times better?

This will be another snooze fest unless Holland score first.