Semi-Finals: Italy vs Spain | England vs Denmark

Good game of football. England’s midfield has been poor for me and needs a player that wants to get on the ball and dictate the play. But they have such quality up front they should make it count.

Southgate really is just an English Ole, isn't he? Guaranteed he won't change things until late.

This is what I mean @giorno about Kane dropping off. Pure class in that role.
Yeah i don't disagree, i just think we can shadow him with a CB better than we did Olmo. Kane just isn't as quick or as good in tight areas

Not that it would much matter i don't think, you're really not as good as spain at moving the ball

Denmark the better team by far in the first half. Kane is really good though, he is creating everything for England.

Before that run for the goal, Saka was atrocious. But that run makes him great.

Ole will wait for at least 20 minutes before introducing Sancho or Grealish.

Impressed by the Danes. Think England will end up winning this being patient and pragmatic. But that Italy midfield will destroy them.

On that replay, Sterling wasn't getting that cross, it was behind him

Livened up but it was a borefest before that. Italy are so winning this competition.
We're really not. England play at wembley and have better players, while Denmark would be the team of destiny

Kevin Kilbane on canadian TV saying he 'doesn't mean to say I told you' and Pickford was at fault and he doesn't rate him!

They want us to lose though?
I feel pretty neutral about it. I want to see United players do well and England have a lot playing for them, so im well disposed to you doing well in general (unless your boring and crap to watch but your fairly fun this tournament). Its hard to be opposed to denmark winning at the moment though. They play decent football unlike Greece for instance too, that helps.

Saka has been awful, so has Philips.

Would expect to see Sancho coming on for Saka before long.

Good half, all England first 15 minutes, then Denmark dominating till the goal and we finally got our shit together.

Back 4 have been decent, Walkers best game of the tournie. Midfield very poor, Mount offering little as the extra man. Front 3 have been decent. Sterling torturing them with his movement, Kane been good, Saka ok too but made the goal. I'd bring on Henderson for Phillips and Grealish for Mount but can't complain.

Yeah i don't disagree, i just think we can shadow him with a CB better than we did Olmo. Kane just isn't as quick or as good in tight areas

Not that it would much matter i don't think, you're really not as good as spain at moving the ball

We have a midfield of Rice and Phillips. Neither international quality and don’t think they ever will be.

What a fecking goal from Damsgård. fecking nervous tonight. Good game all, if we dont win, I hope the 3ish days off will be enough remedy for me to support you guys after.

Great first half. England will probably win in the end, but Denmark are showing they deserve this semi final spot.

Good start and finish of this half by England. The middle was dominated by Denmark. 1-1 is a reasonable scoreline.