Semi-Finals: Italy vs Spain | England vs Denmark

Kjaer should have followed Kane...goal was similar to how Spain scored on Italy yesterday

Erm I feel like maybe you're being a bit sour, judging from your Shaw comment. It had nothing to do with him being a Utd player, I would have felt the same about the freekick regardless.

Admittedly I only saw it on one replay, but it was more a block off than a pullback. It wasn't anything more extreme than you see players doing at literally every set piece, except Christensen went down very dramatically.

It was a soft award, in my opinion.

Not a bit sour, I love Shaw as a player, when half the Caf wanted shot of him I wanted him at City. Great player. He put his arm around him... too happy to care now but it was a free kick 100%.

In fairness to sterling his ability to get I to scoring positions in the box is class. Unreal movement

One of Rice or Philips needs to come off I reckon. The game has passed then by, esepecially Philips, hasn’t seemed switched onto anything so far.

Saka took forever to pass it, and thank goodness Kjaer was there to finish, because Sterling sure as shit would not have.

Denmark need half time now, shows how much a game can swing on a goal against run of play.