Sekou Kone - Man United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s 6 foot. Quick google search shows the story of Palmer taking stupid internet stories as true so Mainoo letting him measure him live in Englands WC camp… where he was 6 foot.

Vieira was taller, longer strides but lanky and used his frame (not muscle) well… Mainoo does similar by being clever with body positioning/angle. Physically (muscle), I doubt there’s anything in it.. and Mainoos growing.
6 foot in trainers. Mainoo is not similar to Vieria physically or in talent no matter how much we’d like him to be.

6 foot in trainers. Mainoo is not similar to Vieria physically or in talent no matter how much we’d like him to be.

So you think his trainers are 3" platform soles? He's also still a teenager and hasn't necessarily finished growing yet. My guess is he's 5'11" now and will be 6' when it's all said and done. He's not massive but he's big enough.

So you think his trainers are 3" platform soles? He's also still a teenager and hasn't necessarily finished growing yet. My guess is he's 5'11" now and will be 6' when it's all said and done. He's not massive but he's big enough.
Do you think he’s physically the same as Patrick Vieria?

I disagree with them. Its quite clear that Mainoo is not in Viera's league physically but its also very fecking obvious that he's not 5'9" tall, he's around 5'11" or 6'

did you see him next to Ugarte? do you think Ugarte is 5'6"?
Haha I’ve never bothered to notice how tall any of our players are, I googled height to argue that he’s nothing like Vieria physically.

Surely people aren't taking posts that we could build two Vieira's with a bit of diet seriously?

I disagree with them. Its quite clear that Mainoo is not in Viera's league physically but its also very fecking obvious that he's not 5'9" tall, he's around 5'11" or 6'

did you see him next to Ugarte? do you think Ugarte is 5'6"?

GIJW9s5WwAAzRo1

Hojlund is reportedly 6’3

Do you think he’s physically the same as Patrick Vieria?

Not even slightly no, I'm just intrigued as to how people don't understand that Googling a young player's height is often misleading. Kone is also absolutely nothing like Vieira by the way, he seems relatively short in fact. I'm sure they'll both be strong boys though as they fill out.

If you think this thread is meant to be about Kone I feel sorry for you.

Delighted to have finally found the thread for former Wigan and Everton striker, Arouna Koné.

Can he play vs BARNSLEY?
Ten Hag always fields a strong side in cups. Add to that, he rarely starts a newly signed player, let alone a youngster.

If lucky, he's on the bench and gets minutes. But it's more likely he'll give minutes to first teamers like Collyer, Casemiro and Eriksen.

Googling player heights is a very inexact science. They’re often from when they were younger.

There’s no way Mainoo isn’t 6ft or above, he’s a unit.

In the case of Mainoo he‘s very obviously had a growth spurt since he came into the side. I suspect in his case a lot of people had an impression of him from his debut and are finding it hard to shake.

My brothers mates mothers cousin said he knows Manoos neighbours gaffers daughter and she reckons he’s between 5’6”-6’6” depending on what platform shoes he wears

I'm excited to see what we have planned for him.
We've obviously took a punt on an unpolished gem,
so if we can make him shine will be a true test for the coaches.

I feel like a pundit with bad metaphors like this. :angel:

He does look short next to Rashford but in fairness Rashford is deceptively tall

I’d say he spends the next few months away from the spotlight finding his feet in England. Then gauge where he is at come January. A loan out to Lausanne or to the championship if he is ready and dying to play first team but not at PL level. If he’s ready for us by then he’ll start to get cameos. This is a project signing for a few years. Same as Amad or Pellistri. He’s not going to be starting a game for us for ages yet.

Googling player heights is a very inexact science. They’re often from when they were younger.

There’s no way Mainoo isn’t 6ft or above, he’s a unit.
Idk. He looks short in the games. I don't buy 6 feet. If I had to guess I would've thought 5-8 or 5-9.

What a strange thread.

Has this fella featured for any of the under age teams yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.