Sekou Kone - Man United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, exciting that he's included in the squad. Will be very interesting to see his level. Edit: Ah, didn't know this meant included as an U21 player, which a ton of ours are. Even so.

Great to see. He may make a sub appearance during EL / Carabao Cup hopefully

He has been registered in the PL the same as every other player at the club has, you’d need 50+ tweets to announce them all.

He hasn’t been registered for the Europa League on the other hand which means a lot more.

Could he possibly be worse than Casemiro or Collyer? Can see him breaking into the team quickly.

He can't play in the Europa League, he hasn't be at the club long enough to count as an U21 so cannot be included on the B list. It is the reason both Amass and Yoro are in the 25.

He has been registered in the PL the same as every other player at the club has, you’d need 50+ tweets to announce them all.

He hasn’t been registered for the Europa League on the other hand which means a lot more.

Yeah was exactly my thoughts, oh dear Fabrizio what an utter waste of a tweet that was

Could he possibly be worse than Casemiro or Collyer? Can see him breaking into the team quickly.

He's very slight, I'd be surprised if he were even close to as good as them just yet. Given a bit of time to adapt I reckon there's definitely a spot there for him based purely on that YouTube video I watched where he looked like a baller.

Wow, exciting that he's included in the squad. Will be very interesting to see his level. Edit: Ah, didn't know this meant included as an U21 player, which a ton of ours are. Even so.
Not really. We can register unlimited U21 players. It doesn't mean anything.

Excited to think what him and Mainoo will be like in their prime having played together for 6 years and both built like Patrick Viera

Could be an absolute beast mode of a midfield

Could be Djemba and Djemba too though so I’ll keep my feet on the ground

Excited to think what him and Mainoo will be like in their prime having played together for 6 years and both built like Patrick Viera

Could be an absolute beast mode of a midfield

Could be Djemba and Djemba too though so I’ll keep my feet on the ground

Neither of them are built like Viera. Certainly not Kone

This is a new entrant himself, so we haven't seen him enough to get a sense of how he'll adapt, and I see nothing other than a fringe role for him this season

This is a new entrant himself, so we haven't seen him enough to get a sense of how he'll adapt, and I see nothing other than a fringe role for him this season
It’s never too early for the Caf to say a player is shite

No point hurrying him. He is what 17 or 18 I think. I rather he plays u 18 or u 21 football and then maybe at the end of the season or closer to that give him a debut

Neither of them are built like Viera. Certainly not Kone

I've never understood where this idea comes from on the Caf for years and years that Vieira was well built or some tank.

He benefitted from being really tall and awkwardly gangly, and with it, a tall and gangly person's natural bone frame, but he wasn't even well built for a guy his own height. Vieira had no side delts, no chest, no arms. I mean look.... That's a slight build if I've ever seen one. He just won the tall as shit lottery.

patrick-vieira-wallpaper-2.jpg

Nope, you're wrong. It's 4 or 5 inches.
Vieria is 6’4”, Mainoo is what 5’9” / 5’10”. Where are you getting 4/5in from? Quick google search says he’s 5’9”.

And even if you’re right, they still aren’t the same physically. Vieira was a powerful runner with the ball and a lot stronger than Mainoo. Mainoo is very gifted with his skills but in no way the same physically as Vieira.

Vieria is 6’4”, Mainoo is what 5’9” / 5’10”. Where are you getting 4/5in from? Quick google search says he’s 5’9”.

And even if you’re right, they still aren’t the same physically. Vieira was a powerful runner with the ball and a lot stronger than Mainoo. Mainoo is very gifted with his skills but in no way the same physically as Vieira.
Mainoo is not 5’9, enjoy the trip to spec savers though bud.

Mainoo is 5ft 11/6ft. Fact.

That was the only point I was making.

Googling player heights is a very inexact science. They’re often from when they were younger.

There’s no way Mainoo isn’t 6ft or above, he’s a unit.

Mainoo is 6ft. He's confirmed that in interviews and has said his biggest bugbear is people thinking he's only 5'9.

Mainoo is 6ft. He's confirmed that in interviews and has said his biggest bugbear is people thinking he's only 5'9.

I have no idea, but a quick Google shows many places stating 1.75 metres ( 5 foot 9inches ) including Wikipedia, he's more than that but a little under 6 foot barefoot )
This video shows 1.84 metres ( in shoes ! ) Thats approx 6 foot and almost half an inch ( but how much of that is shoes )

I saw an interview and they measured him and he was just 6ft in trainers, everything on line says he’s 5’9”. With Cole Palmer doing the measuring I’m dubious on the 6’ .

Googling player heights is a very inexact science. They’re often from when they were younger.

There’s no way Mainoo isn’t 6ft or above, he’s a unit.
I’d happily take money off you with that bet, Mainoo is not a unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.