Russian invasion of Ukraine | Fewer tweets, more discussion

Anonymous-attacks-Russia.jpg

For those that don't understand Anonymous.
It's not one group. Here is a group getting shit done

They're focus on both Russia and China
https://www.techarp.com/internet/anonymous-russia-cyberwar-02-28/
https://twitter.com/xxNB65

Last edited:
Like I said before, let's hope it doesn't cause him to act in some desperate and/or destructive manner as his country falls apart.

Indeed. If he's still vaguely rational, he will attempt to negotiate a swift end to the conflict and attempt to remove some of the worst sanctions. At this point, if he persists or in any way escalates, it will simply speed up his own demise.

Indeed. If he's still vaguely rational, he will attempt to negotiate a swift end to the conflict and attempt to remove some of the worst sanctions. At this point, if he persists or in any way escalates, it will simply speed up his own demise.

Or if it escalates too much, all of our demises!

He is not rational. His buddy Lukashenko is sending troops too. Watch these both countries crumble.

Can we, now, officially condemn Oliver Stone as the worst film maker in history. He's been promoting Putin as the smartest leader of the world for at least the past five years.

He will want to save face and I can't see how he is going to do that. No reason I should of course as WTF do I know about what is going on?

I sometimes think it might take a coup to get rid of him.

His mental health has apparently gone south lately, which may have factored into all his recent miscalculations.
My worry is that he has a terminal illness so, he's not too bothered about going Nuclear as he about to die anyway.

Such a worrying situation, though I've struggled to follow a lot of what is going on. I really don't see how Russia manage to come out of this now without being in a significantly worse situation than they were prior. Best case, Putin is replaced by someone, who then withdraws all troops. They will still likely suffer sanctions for a decent period of time and the level of influence they have gets further reduced. Worst case, is that Putin doubles down and things escalate further.

Such a worrying situation, though I've struggled to follow a lot of what is going on. I really don't see how Russia manage to come out of this now without being in a significantly worse situation than they were prior. Best case, Putin is replaced by someone, who then withdraws all troops. They will still likely suffer sanctions for a decent period of time and the level of influence they have gets further reduced. Worst case, is that Putin doubles down and things escalate further.
If his lieutenants arrest him, they could negotiate a removal of all new sanctions in exchange for Putin and a withdraw from Ukraine and the border. That's a win for everyone but Putin.

If his lieutenants arrest him, they could negotiate a removal of all new sanctions in exchange for Putin and a withdraw from Ukraine and the border. That's a win for everyone but Putin.
I can't see anyone fully removing the sanctions though even in your situation. Best I could see would be a reduction. To full remove them, would just ignore the damage and lives taken so far.

Have been looking for this video, this was only 16 days ago, but Putin doesn't seem all that deranged.

He expresses that Ukraine joining NATO would pull the west into a war with Russia, but he also says (of nuclear war) that "there are no winners" and "he doesn't want that"

So maybe some hope that he's not completely mad after all

Sadam Hussein was an evil dictator, responsible for murder of thousands of his own people. Where war is wrong and nobody wanted to see innocents die, the world is a better place without madmen in charge.
Yeah but that's not why the "Coalition of the Willing" invaded.

I can't see anyone fully removing the sanctions though even in your situation. Best I could see would be a reduction. To full remove them, would just ignore the damage and lives taken so far.
You'd be a brave person to refuse that deal if it was offered by the Russians around Putin. Small cost in my mind, this seems to be his war.