Round of 16 | Romania vs Netherlands | Austria vs Turkey

De Vrij almost replicating his 3-1 against Spain 2014.

Holland with our nothing players in midfield and attack look better than England with big names... That's it, we're in the final.

Very comfortable for the Netherlands since the goal

Hard to say how difficult a match this is but Holland are looking good.

Dumfries causing a lot of problems for Romania.

Good defending from top knot / man bun Spurs defender though

Dutch posters, how good is Schouten? And what is his potential going forward? Is he one to keep an eye on?

I've liked him this tournament, always seem to make the right decision and tactical flexible.

I’ve only seen bits and pieces of this game so far but Reijnders looks great.

Dutch posters, how good is Schouten? And what is his potential going forward? Is he one to keep an eye on?

I've liked him this tournament, always seem to make the right decision and tactical flexible.
Ajax supporters wanted him but PSV got him and Bosz makes the best out of him. Could be a good squad player for a top team.

Their best midfielder is Reijnders in this tournament

Just tuned in. Why is Hagi going for the second dumbest-looking headgear award?

Their best midfielder is Reijnders in this tournament
Not surprising given he's more experienced playing in a stronger league, with and against better players. Schouten has impressed me a bit since I knew nothing of him coming into the tournament and on the ball he's been very good and tidy without being risk averse like Van Der Veek.

Been pleasantly surprised by the Dutch. They're playing well.

Memphis making sure everyone will point at him if this somehow does go south.

Does anyone else hate the way bbc or itv must talk about england for half the HT talk?

Shocking from the Romania defender. Xavi Simons should do better thout

Pretty good player. Had a good season for PSV but i dont think he will ever be good enough to be a starter for a big European club.

Had a weak game against Austria where he played a negative role in two of their goals.

PSV/Bosz used him as a CB too because he is very good on the ball

Simons has a face that he's always about to cry. Pisses me off