Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Understand why France is taking all those long shots as Belgium are too deep and there is no space. They need a dribbler in attack to put the pressure on Belgium but for some reason replaced Thruram with Kolo Muani.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Since he's gotten all his soldiers, Zaire Emery hasn't had a sniff
Because he has been even worse than the players currently on the field. Now I would still gamble on Camavinga and Zaire Emery but neither deserve it.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Less is always more with the commentators who have a rep as being likeable, with the possible exception of Tyldesley. People loved Drury til we had to listen to him every week.
Even he was insufferable the other day.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Looking at the likes of France, England and Belgium, it's a goddamn travesty that Spain and Germany will play each other already next round. Easily the two best teams of this tournament.
the two best by a country mile. Saying that France will probably win the whole thing.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
The new generation of midfielders of his ilk look absolutely dogshit compared him.
Saudi has been good to him. I remember he kept getting injured at Chelsea towards the end but looks completely rejuvenated in this tournament.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Lukaku hates running with the ball doesn’t he. He always seems to try and play a 1 touch quickly

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Both teams should be ejected in favor of Georgia or Slovakia.

Telsim

The French are playing as if they are guaranteed a win, or perhaps entitled to it.

criticalanalysis

I wonder what goes through KDB and the other Belgium players' minds when they see Lukaku feck time and time again with the basics or missed chances.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Looking at the likes of France, England and Belgium, it's a goddamn travesty that Spain and Germany will play each other already next round. Easily the two best teams of this tournament.
It’s a shame Georgia weren’t in the other side… could have made the final

(*me having them in the sweep is irrelevant)