Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Don't think Kante has had a particulary good game, but people can't stop praising him, i guess.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Onana is very good, think people are missing the mark that don't rate him. So much potential there with how good he is as a ball winner and his frame/athleticism
I don't think much of him whenever I have seen him for Everton but he has been really good this tournament. Is it just a player raising their level for an international tournament or was he generally good for Everton?

AndyMUFC

This is a stinker, but to be fair Tedesco has got his tactics spot on for Belgium.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
How the feck is Lukaku still a nailed on starter? I can't take anyone seriously that rates that guy, he's fecking horrid
The commentator on Fox, here in the US, (Darren Fletcher) has been rippling Lukaku to shreds. Which I’ve really enjoyed. Normally commentators are talking him up for some reason. Maybe trying to create an artificial sense of excitement, but Fletch has been calling him poor all day. “The pockets on the French shorts must be huge because Lukaku’s been hiding in Saliba’s all day”. :lol:

Valencia Shin Crosses

I don't think much of him whenever I have seen him for Everton but he has been really good this tournament. Is it just a player raising their level for an international tournament or was he generally good for Everton?
Think he was inconsistent for Everton, but honestly I just rate the profile so much for any good side that needs a pure ball winning athletic monster of a DM. Also think he's solid technically even if he isn't De Jong or Busquets on the ball.