Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

Got to feel for this Portugal side really, they have to give everything to Ronaldo hindering them but then also have to emotionally support this man child.

Portugal are going to win the penalties so I don't know why he's crying.

This 'play Cancelo in a free-role from right back like he's prime Messi' is wild. The absolute worst type of Guardiola LARP.

Cancelo's spent the entire game popping up everywhere from 6, 10 to higher and more central than Ronaldo. Kills the width, makes them so congested and easy to play against.

He knows he has let his country down. I suspect really, deep down in the parts of himself he doesn't want to listen to, he knows he should not have taken it, and should not even really still be on the pitch.

Got to feel for this Portugal side really, they have to give everything to Ronaldo hindering them but then also emotionally support this man child.

Portugal are going to win the penalties so I don't know why he's crying.
He will take all 5 pens

I think Ronaldo scores now. Or at least scores his penalty and they win. It's the thing that would make most sense.

This 'play Cancelo in a free-role from right back like he's prime Messi' is wild. The absolute worst type of Guardiola LARP.

Cancelo's spent the entire game popping up everywhere from 6, 10 to higher and more central than Ronaldo. Kills the width, makes them so congested and easy to play against.
They need to stop fecking around and put Dalot at RB. He’s a better actual fullback these days

Portugese players don't have the mentality to win this tournament, all due to the fawning and emotion over Ronaldo stat padding.

Jota really looks like a Liverpool player. He has that “rat” look that many of their players have had over the years

cameraman is having a shocker..
and how did that twat jota not get booked ?

I feel bad for Ronaldo, he's obviously a narcissist but those tears were genuine. He knows the end is coming and this is embarrassing for him.

I think feeling bad for him is fair, I would also if he hadn’t been so petulant throughout the match.

My problem is that his ego (and the managers lack of balls) is keeping someone else from getting a chance. If he is going to insist he stays on the pitch then he needs to set an example with that arm band he has on.

Some weeks ago i was "attacked" on here because i said that Ronaldo was hurting his legacy by playing way past his peak.
Yeah...

I feel for Ronaldo tbh. Hope he can find something else to put his heart into after football. He does seem like the type of guy that can go into a really depressed state after his career is over if he has nothing to replace it with.
Exactly. He mentally can't handle the fact that it's time to call it a day.

Done a reverse Southgate here Martinez.

Made the wrong subs, too early.

Vitinha and Leao were the best players on the pitch… Portugal have been terrible since those subs.

Ronaldo is going to score the winner - you haters watch!