Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

This is the worst tournament I can rember in terms of quality. Depressing to think that City would probably make the semi-final against most of this lot.

Slovenia have been in some great positions but their passing in the final third has been dire

Who knows the cumulative xG of Slovenia in this tournament? Is it negative?

Slovenia are nabbing a goal here. Old man Illicic with a beauty off the bench.

Slovenia terrified to make an attacking play.

Exactly, they trully blow away lots of counter opportunities, some of them with plain lack of control of the ball in very basic situations.
They have been great pressuring and passing the line of the ball while defending

Dias was lauded as one of the best CBs in world football a couple years ago and he's second best to grandPepe here

Portugals rep is a bit fraudulent . They should win , but they've been raved about for beating bums .

Off to bed. Hope the rest of the match will be easy on the viewers who still persist.

With the exception of maybe their defenders Portugal have been terrible. Fernandes has been dreadful.

After the promising start the Euros turned a bit shit. I am putting all hopes on the Germany - Spain game.

This is the worst tournament I can rember in terms of quality. Depressing to think that City would probably make the semi-final against most of this lot.
Eh? Which national team would beat any of the top domestic teams? I don’t think any would, they have so little time together and the bigger CL teams are just as stacked, arguably more, but with better coaches and way more training together.

Every match he played he has been good. He might be ancient but he is still good

The most impressive thing has been the second ball action defensive plays. It's easy to head or kick a ball out when it comes first time. It's hard to judge those second balls, tracking a runner or playing a high line when it gets tiring etc. He's read those with maturity but also youthful athleticism.