Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

It is spooky how England are mirroring united :lol: Getting Coventry vibes here

Think he should bring Wharton.. possibly on for Kane.

Got no midfield at the moment and there’s no need with 30 mins to go. Plenty of time to win this playing properly.

I’d also get Walker off.. utterly dreadful.

Honestly if Keir Starmer and Gareth Southgate switched roles you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Keir is good at destroying really shit opposition. But they must be very very shit for him to win.

Being honest regarding Jude, even the way he dribbles you can tell he's world class. His mentality, physicality, intelligence. The guy is the real deal and a one off imo.
He is , but he's a power player . He's either all action midfielder or designated goalscorer... Kane alternative . Not the subtle type needed at 10

Oh nonsense. This pretence that French, German or Spanish fans are just happy to be there, but England fans are toxic and demanding
The Danes put Denmark under loads of pressure and Germany were sloppy at time but I didn't hear deafening boos.

Slovakia need to get some forwards on if they have any, England got about two defenders on the pitch.

Switzerland will be chucking at this, extra day's recovery aswell.
if we can't make the semis this year we never will. Not scared at all by both teams. But you never know you need to bring a good performance every game and even against a weak England Team we will still be a clear underdog.

Slovaks are finished even the goalie looks gassed. No way they can hold off another 30min

The 6min added time was just criminal, unjustified

You guys you should from here and maybe this game will finally convince Southgenius to drop Foden and Saka, go back to the tried and true "everyonr defend and then Jude wins this for us" strategy and you'll win the euros

Southgate masterclass, dont use subs, have team equalize and then use subs in extra time.

England basically the international version of Man. United.
Exactly what I was thinking while watching the game. Bunch of players who look so much better when playing for their club but looking rubbish for England vis a vis bunch of players playing poorly when playing for United as compared to when they play for thier country