Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

Referee is clearly a Sun reader

The ref has a clear line he is enforcing. It might be up to the players to adapt at one point.

No way this game is going to end with 22 players on the pitch, is it?

My god Southgate really is shite, this is absolutely awful to watch. Even if England get through this round, they aren't getting beyond the next playing like this!

The game will be decided by the card happy ref. That's disappointing.

How the hell can you complain about that yellow, you dumb feck

Honestly, that punch is looking more and more justifiable.

They just said Bellingham and Kane have only had 2 passes between each other in the past 2 games. That surely cannot be true?

This ref is ridiculously easy on the yellow card trigger. Card every 4 minutes on average.

When are England going to learn that passing amongst the back 4 doesn’t create chances.

Are you guys trying to imply that Bellingham’s tackle there was not a card? Or Guehi, clearly obstructing a player who was going to be through to run on goal?

Problem now is that this ref has set such a low bar for yellow, almost every tackle going to be a potential booking.

I want refs who apply the rules consistent and not change the rules based on the moment in game. Honestly i find it a bit ridiculous that a different set of rules should apply because its early in the match.

Couldn't disagree more.

I think you're alone on this one.

Walker looks horrible here, unrecognizable from when I watched City, admittedly I don't watch them often.

Turkey have one of he worst refs, Cuneyt Cakir comes to mind sending off Nani