Romelu Lukaku | Napoli watch

Do you really believe that? I don’t. Not for a second. Our team is low on confidence, in poor form, lack service to the strikers, and have a horrible tactical set up. I don’t think our problems are the quality of the players, it’s the quality of the head coach. I don’t see Lukaku doing any better than the forwards we currently have, under this manager. And under a proper head coach, I would much rather have the two talented strikers in our squad than swap either of them for Lukaku.
I don’t think Lukaku is any great player but if he joined today I think he’d end the season as our top scorer

Not sold on Hojlund yet. And I doubt he’ll get to Christmas without another injury spell

Do you really believe that? I don’t. Not for a second. Our team is low on confidence, in poor form, lack service to the strikers, and have a horrible tactical set up. I don’t think our problems are the quality of the players, it’s the quality of the head coach. I don’t see Lukaku doing any better than the forwards we currently have, under this manager. And under a proper head coach, I would much rather have the two talented strikers in our squad than swap either of them for Lukaku.

Lukaku is better than both of them. He outscored Zirkzee last season in Italy despite Roma being a mess and Bologna having their best season in decades. Hojlund doesn't even warrant starting for Denmark anymore.

It’s not even debatable that Lukaku is better than our current striking options. At least it shouldn’t be. Lukaku, for all his faults and limitations is a good proven striker. Yes, I said good. His style and strengths just didn’t play to where/how we wanted to play. Hojlund and Zirkzee may have potentially better ceiling in some aspects and might already be better in some regards, but yes, Lukaku is better than what they are overall currently.

Would be a better striker if he played to his strengths. As we saw at united, he did not bully inside the box and constantly fluffed gilt edge chances.

His attitude is the worst part. Always sees himself as the victim. He was on record saying he was thinking about leaving United after his first day here. Serial club hopper. Glad we got rid of this donkey.

Our current strikers have a far better attitude than he ever had, and with proper coaching I believe they will go on to perform better too.