Romelu Lukaku | Chelsea

Imagine spending 100 fecking million on Lukaku and 6 months later you get this shambles :lol: Spending such amount on him was bonkers even without this shit.

Funny how the self proclaimed "god" of Milan ditched the city after only two years for more money and now wants out of London after six months cos things aren't going his way.

Remember he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in the Europa final. Clearly has unfinished business there
Then when Dzeko is getting selected over him he'll make a b line for you guys again ;)

Aww a multi millionaire is tired of living in London after 6 months. I really hate some footballers. Lukaku, Martial, and Pogba immediately spring to mind. All cut from the same cloth; care more about money and lifestyle than doing the job to the best of their ability.

exactly, these guys can retire at 33 and live anywhere on the planet sitting on millions.

suck it up ffs

Yawn non story, 3 weeks ago Lukaku wasn't playing, was dropped for tactical reasons. No surprise he's not happy about it. Should he come out in an interview and say so? No..., though it was obvious anyway. He's joined us expecting to be the main man for €100m and then found himself dropped. Tuchel and the club can't actually be surprised he wants to play though...

He's actually starting again now anyway... and I expect he'll apologise for public talk and will play on Sunday.
It’s got nothing to do with wanting to play...every player wants to play...it’s got to do with how you handle wanting to play. And talking shit in the media or through an agent is a cowards way of avoiding difficult Conversations directly with the gaffer for the good of the team. What you have there is a player who doesn’t give a shit about your team- which is absolutely hilarious considering the fanfare he came “home” to. But you’re on a Utd board here mate and we have our very own example in Paul Pogba...only back in the door a year before his agent was talking shit on his behalf. So you’re in good company.

This is what Ferguson meant when he looked for character. To avoid the circus that certain types bring with them.

Hope you smash Liverpool today btw.

If this is true....I mean he's lived in London and the UK before hasn't he? How could the life have come as a surprise to him?
It’s all about the easy life he had in Italy

Loads of space, easy to score goals, everyone blowing smoke up his arse…..now reality is he is struggling because level is much harder…..

such a twat

It’s all about the easy life he had in Italy

Loads of space, easy to score goals, everyone blowing smoke up his arse…..now reality is he is struggling because level is much harder…..

such a twat
This is sure

Look at darmian, now he looks like luis figo on the right, at united the 27th option in the squad

i think he's wiped at least £30m off his resell value for Chelsea with that interview

maybe more?

would anyone risk £70m on him now?

i think he's wiped at least £30m off his resell value for Chelsea with that interview

maybe more?

would anyone risk £70m on him now?
Well the clubs that can afford to pay £70m for a player are mostly English clubs these days and with his attitude towards PL I’m not sure you’d want anything to do with him. Italians can probably pay £50m tops these days. Maybe Juventus.

What an idiot.

This is usually where Tuchel falls out with management by dropping the biggest paid players. He really doesn’t care and rightly so.

He has dropped Kepa and now Lukaku. I’d imagine Roman wouldn’t be happy with Lukaku’s interview either if he even knows about it. Big Rom better watch his back if so.

What an idiot.

This is usually where Tuchel falls out with management by dropping the biggest paid players. He really doesn’t care and rightly so.

He has dropped Kepa and now Lukaku. I’d imagine Roman wouldn’t be happy with Lukaku’s interview either if he even knows about it. Big Rom better watch his back if so.
He really doesn't.

Ibra was right? Donkey, call your mother and do your voodoo shit

:confused:

what exactly was Ibra right about and what are you saying here? what does any of this have anything to do with an interview stating he'd like to have stayed at Inter?

I wonder if this will end the same way as it did with Diego Costa and Conte. Monumentally stupid from Lukaku

Smart move from Tuchel. Lukaku was awful in the first match against Liverpool and tactically the right call is to drop him anyway. This way he also looks strong about the awful interview but doesn’t get too many questions about why he is dropping him.

Is Lukaku that thick or is this all intentional ?
Even if from the bottom of your heart, you have genuine love for Inter and its fans, you just don't say shit like that to journos. This clown went too far :lol:

Ah, this story gets even better. Hope he fecks up Chelsea's season big time. Can't really see a way back from this for him.

Speaking several languages doesn't mean you're intelligent. It could mean exposing your stupidity to more people around the world

It's also fairly normal for many people in the world, the african being an example.

He's always had this kind of behaviour in his locker. To be fair when he played for us I always felt on the pitch he gave everything, but knew he was capable of squad disruption with his motor mouth. Hard to decide if he's purposefully unsettling or thick. He'll never endear himself to any club

This could be blessing in disguise for chelsea and not having Lukaku could work out well for tuchel going forward.

This guy has an attitude problem. I thought he might just be very ambitious when he was making noises when he was here but it’s now clear he does this everywhere he goes. If you didnt want to move to Chelsea then you shouldn’t have accepted the transfer.

Can’t believe Chelsea paid 100m for him, very surprised about them as they usually spend wisely.

"I love Italy, I love Conte, I love Inter, I would do anything for them - now pay me more money or I'm leaving".

Getting dropped for a game is a reasonable response. There were people talking about sacking him for this, that's the bitchboy hysteria!
Bitchboy hysteria was when people were saying they’d take Lukaku long-term over Ronaldo short-term. Truly laughable that was…