Reece James

He can't catch a break. Unlike Shaw who makes stupid self-inflicting decisions it's just unfortunate that he is in this position. Such a shame because he's arguably the best of all England right-backs when fit.
He has the potential to be, but Walker is by some distance.

James is physically very similar to Shaw. Both are strong and explosive, and both sre too heavy. Especially Shaw has a few poubds too many, bit James also looks too heavy which will cause more injuries.

Injury is a bit misleading. He is feeling irritation in the hamstring that he had surgery during the offseason. It is minor, but his three game ban will give it plenty of rest.

The fawning over Reece James is one of the great mysteries of the game - particularly when he’s spent most of his career unavailable than actually available (I’m possibly being hyperbolic on this. Not sure this is actually the case but it wouldn’t surprise me).

Controversial but I don't think he was even that good to begin with. I don't doubt his talent at attacking or defending, but the rare times he had to put them together he looked pretty average.

Good defensively as a third CB, and going forward as a RWB, pretty disappointing having to do both as a regular RB.

I can’t recall a player at this level being this injury prone. Seems worse than Robben.

Controversial but I don't think he was even that good to begin with. I don't doubt his talent at attacking or defending, but the rare times he had to put them together he looked pretty average.

Good defensively as a third CB, and going forward as a RWB, pretty disappointing having to do both as a regular RB.
This is very much in keeping with the intelligence level of your namesake

My namesake is a 5 star man?
A GOLDEN GOD who in fairness hasn't always exhibited the best judgement (especially when it comes to chemical peels).

The point is that while of course you're entitled to your opinion the tragedy of Reece James is that he is pretty unequivocally the best RB in the world when fit in terms of his all-around game. It's perfectly fair to say that he's not worth what he's being paid given the fitness problems but he has been genuinely world class every time he's stepped onto the pitch. I have never come across someone who denies that - hence my finding your take utterly bizarre.

A GOLDEN GOD who in fairness hasn't always exhibited the best judgement (especially when it comes to chemical peels).

The point is that while of course you're entitled to your opinion the tragedy of Reece James is that he is pretty unequivocally the best RB in the world when fit in terms of his all-around game. It's perfectly fair to say that he's not worth what he's being paid given the fitness problems but he has been genuinely world class every time he's stepped onto the pitch. I have never come across someone who denies that - hence my finding your take utterly bizarre.

Spot on. No idea what he's on about.