Reddit ITKs

I’d never believe anyone claiming to be ITK.

If I had some sort of inside source the last thing I’d do is jeopardise that for internet points.

Update from the Mods on Reddit, about the ITK and Tier Challenge

In case you guys gloss over the top post and miss this...

IN-THE-KNOW (ITK) INFORMATION AND TIER CHALLENGES REMAIN SUSPENDED.
It does not matter who the user is, all ITK posts will be removed. Please do not tag users who have previously shared ITK information.

TO ENFORCE THIS, PLEASE PROVIDE A SOURCE WHEN YOU POST A TRANSFER RUMOR/NEWS.
Posts linking to personal twitter accounts/etc. will be removed under Rule 5 (Self Promotion). As a rule of thumb, the blue verified tickmark/well known journalist accounts are what helps us determine what may/may not stay.

There have been several issues over the last few days and we are doing our best to address them. We are working on some changes and hope to roll them out in the near future.

DO NOT COMMENT ABOUT RECENT INCIDENTS.
Particularly the doxxing situation. The Reddit Administrators, authorities, and moderation staff are handling this. Please do not allow this to become a witch hunt and compromise the situation any further.

We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.

Enforcement of Rule 1 will resume (Tier 2 and above only).

That Spoofex guy gave another update about De Ligt about an hour ago.

• De Ligt
They have no idea where all that noise at the weekend came from. As far as the club is concerned, we have made an offer to Ajax that was accepted formally. The contract terms have been agreed upon, its now just up to De Ligt to accept and sign. Worth noting; we haven't made any direct contact with Raiola in this, because of his ban (Lawlor and Bout are being very strict about how things are being done due to the amount of teams getting FFP and Transfer Tap-up bans at the moment). We've been dealing with Hulshoff, his registered agent. If he winds up going to Barcelona (the only other team that are in for him as far as we know) then it simply means he rejected us for them. It could also be very damaging to the Riaola relationship because Bout fecking hates the guy (and shares that internally a lot). If he agrees to it this week then we will apply to Netherlands to release him for a medical, but if they say no we will wait for after the internationals. The internal belief is that he is genuinely looking our way and will join United.

Wow, so no City, PSG and Bayern but if could also mean we don’t know about them just because De Ligt said himself there were other leagues.

De Ligt has not accepted so nothing is done basically. The only thing: I wonder what it means to say contract terms have been agreed. If it’s only for the transfer, that’s useless information. If it’s about De Ligt conditions, it’s better because the agent negotiated on the player’s behalf, so it may be easier for De Ligt to accept. However, we seem to believe he could still refuse us so we have no guarantee.

He’ll end up at City then, unless they get a CL ban...

Naah Sam Lee(Reliable City correspondent) confirmed they don't want to deal with Raiola and are after Harry Maguire instead
Wow, so no City, PSG and Bayern but if could also mean we don’t know about them just because De Ligt said himself there were other leagues.

De Ligt has not accepted so nothing is done basically. The only thing: I wonder what it means to say contract terms have been agreed. If it’s only for the transfer, that’s useless information. If it’s about De Ligt conditions, it’s better because the agent negotiated on the player’s behalf, so it may be easier for De Ligt to accept. However, we seem to believe he could still refuse us so we have no guarantee.

He’ll end up at City then, unless they get a CL ban...

• De Ligt
They have no idea where all that noise at the weekend came from. As far as the club is concerned, we have made an offer to Ajax that was accepted formally. The contract terms have been agreed upon, its now just up to De Ligt to accept and sign. Worth noting; we haven't made any direct contact with Raiola in this, because of his ban (Lawlor and Bout are being very strict about how things are being done due to the amount of teams getting FFP and Transfer Tap-up bans at the moment). We've been dealing with Hulshoff, his registered agent. If he winds up going to Barcelona (the only other team that are in for him as far as we know) then it simply means he rejected us for them. It could also be very damaging to the Riaola relationship because Bout fecking hates the guy (and shares that internally a lot). If he agrees to it this week then we will apply to Netherlands to release him for a medical, but if they say no we will wait for after the internationals. The internal belief is that he is genuinely looking our way and will join United.

I could say this. Most of the rumors seem to confirm one thing, that we have tried to attract him, but are resigned to the fact that he prefers Barca.

Spoofy is just spoofing here by adding a lot of extra words to the above sentence which is simple enough on its' own, to make it sound like he is in the know.

Theres one more ITK over there. Rightfred something but he is quite confident that De Ligt is coming but another ITK simon something called him a bullshitter resulting both of them getting banned from the sub.

Another ITK, drewing is also confident that he is coming.

Spoofex also confirmed that we're leading the chase for de ligt.

I dont know if they're right but I sure hope they're. De Ligt will be massive for us.

• De Ligt

It came from you, Spoofex. It came from you.

Theres one more ITK over there. Rightfred something but he is quite confident that De Ligt is coming but another ITK simon something called him a bullshitter resulting both of them getting banned from the sub.

I dont know if they're right but I sure hope they're. De Ligt will be massive for us.
For what it's worth, XSimon is the only one who has a reliable track record. That Fred guy said we were gonna sign Mbappe. So take all what these ITK's are saying ( except Simon) with a massive pinch of salt.

I could say this. Most of the rumors seem to confirm one thing, that we have tried to attract him, but are resigned to the fact that he prefers Barca.

Spoofy is just spoofing here by adding a lot of extra words to the above sentence which is simple enough on its' own, to make it sound like he is in the know.

The only thing I will say is that they called United being a serious option and having made him a great offer before any news about it broke anywhere. Maybe they have some sources in the media and are using that to peddle their theories

Worth noting; we haven't made any direct contact with Raiola in this, because of his ban (Lawlor and Bout are being very strict about how things are being done due to the amount of teams getting FFP and Transfer Tap-up bans at the moment).
Since when do two scouts lead contract negotiations?

For what it's worth, XSimon is the only one who has a reliable track record. That Fred guy said we were gonna sign Mbappe. So take all what these ITK's are saying ( except Simon) with a massive pinch of salt.
How about this Spoofex guy,what’s his track record ?

Non-existant.

By his own words his only track record are:
Youth budget being increased - there is no way to prove this
Rojo staying and being a CDM - again this can't be proved yet
Gribbin not playing football anymore - this was posted on the Caf about 5 months before he said it and has been common knowledge by any youth watcher.

He's also claimed there would be announcements or big news coming soon several times and then backtracked every time. Basically he is just full of shit.

His only shred of credibility is that he's a moderator of that sub. He seems to be right about the James transfer and had called out that we'll be giving him time to grieve before anything is announced a couple of days before news outlets reported the same. And he did predict that news outlets will report of our interest in Griezmann which they duly did a couple of days later. Though according to him this was just a tactic by us to get Dortmund to lower their price of Sancho( it didn't make sense to me since Dortmund have repeatedly stated they won't sell Sancho this summer). Now in his latest update he claims that we are seriously looking at Griezmann now, so as you see many of his updates are contradictory though he gets the odd thing right. Of course a broken clock is right too twice a day so make of it what you will.

His only shred of credibility is that he's a moderator of that sub. He seems to be right about the James transfer and had called out that we'll be giving him time to grieve before anything is announced a couple of days before news outlets reported the same. And he did predict that news outlets will report of our interest in Griezmann which they duly did a couple of days later. Though according to him this was just a tactic by us to get Dortmund to lower their price of Sancho( it didn't make sense to me since Dortmund have repeatedly stated they won't sell Sancho this summer). Now in his latest update he claims that we are seriously looking at Griezmann now, so as you see many of his updates are contradictory though he gets the odd thing right. Of course a broken clock is right too twice a day so make of it what you will.
Seems like lot of guess work.I thought Simon guys was the first one to broke news about James transfer,which was on May11

Non-existant.

By his own words his only track record are:
Youth budget being increased - there is no way to prove this
Rojo staying and being a CDM - again this can't be proved yet
Gribbin not playing football anymore - this was posted on the Caf about 5 months before he said it and has been common knowledge by any youth watcher.

He's also claimed there would be announcements or big news coming soon several times and then backtracked every time. Basically he is just full of shit.

Yeah lot shit and yet many believe in what he comes up with.

Seems like lot of guess work.I thought Simon guys was the first one to broke news about James transfer,which was on May11
Yup. Simon is the only one I'd call reliable and he doesn't post itk transfer stuff often. Spoofex has been giving 2-3 updates per week in the last couple of weeks and they keep changing every time.

The thread on here was made on May 7th so he can't of been that much ITK.

If Psoofexcis correct and Raiola is being left out of the deal. He is probably trying to still hawk him about other clubs desperate for his commission. Hence all these reports of PSG, City and Real Madrid. We are not name checked in a lot of the latest reports. Let's hope spoofex is correct and hope De Ligt chooses us.

Pretty funny that the one and only genuine ITK that the United reddit has ever had has quit their forum because of drama stirred up by the forum's own moderator pretending to be ITK.

I don't know about you guys but I can't trust someone named /u/xisimon who posts his Reddit goodbye on Twitter (?!) and uses Fergie as his profile pic. Something doesn't add up. It's like He's not very bright to be a real "ITK".

If Psoofexcis correct and Raiola is being left out of the deal. He is probably trying to still hawk him about other clubs desperate for his commission. Hence all these reports of PSG, City and Real Madrid. We are not name checked in a lot of the latest reports. Let's hope spoofex is correct and hope De Ligt chooses us.
Fantastic theory. Even though it's probably false, it gives us muppets some hope. It's incredible how much our minds twist facts so that we can keep believing what we want to believe, so that we can see what we want to see

I don't know about you guys but I can't trust someone named /u/xisimon who posts his Reddit goodbye on Twitter (?!) and uses Fergie as his profile pic. Something doesn't add up. It's like He's not very bright to be a real "ITK".
Not saying he's an ITK, but you don't need to be 'bright' to be one. You can be the guy who cleans Woody's office or the guy shagging someone who works at United or any other normal job in the world but with some connection at United.
Also having a very meh Twitter profile shows he's not doing this for attention or followers and by creating a profile which is very generic looking, he is giving away very few clues that could point to his identity

There is no ITKS on reddit .

What is wrong with people here believing absolute nonsense like these idiots actually know anything ?

Spoofex or whatever his names is not an ITK same for anyone else on reddit

Stop giving these clowns attention

There is no ITKS on reddit .

What is wrong with people here believing absolute nonsense like these idiots actually know anything ?

Spoofex or whatever his names is not an ITK same for anyone else on reddit

Stop giving these clowns attention
People believe everything. Funny how pretty much every ITK out here "knows" someone from marketing department, you would think we have a million people working here. Marketing people won't know anything about our transfers until at least we have scheduled a contract signing, which is most likely a day or 2 before. They surely will not know wages or transfer fee, some ITKs sound like they have been in negotiations room :lol: