Reddit ITKs

I'm sure I remember there was someone a couple years back who called the Lukaku signing back when everyone still thought Morata was coming. Even knew details about the Social Media campaign we would run, including the #RedRom hashtag and the times posts and details would get released.

I think you do very rarely get someone who actually has a snippet of information about a single transfer, it's the ones who claim to know absolutely everything about every transfer we're attempting that are clearly bollocks.

I'm sure I remember there was someone a couple years back who called the Lukaku signing back when everyone still thought Morata was coming. Even knew details about the Social Media campaign we would run, including the #RedRom hashtag and the times posts and details would get released.

I think you do very rarely get someone who actually has gotten a hold of a snippet of information, it's the ones who claim to know absolutely everything about every transfer we're attempting that are clearly bollocks.
Yeah I remember that. I suppose when you need to start bringing Social media people in on a transfer its harder to contain the news.

That Spoofex guy gave another update about De Ligt about an hour ago.

• De Ligt
They have no idea where all that noise at the weekend came from. As far as the club is concerned, we have made an offer to Ajax that was accepted formally. The contract terms have been agreed upon, its now just up to De Ligt to accept and sign. Worth noting; we haven't made any direct contact with Raiola in this, because of his ban (Lawlor and Bout are being very strict about how things are being done due to the amount of teams getting FFP and Transfer Tap-up bans at the moment). We've been dealing with Hulshoff, his registered agent. If he winds up going to Barcelona (the only other team that are in for him as far as we know) then it simply means he rejected us for them. It could also be very damaging to the Riaola relationship because Bout fecking hates the guy (and shares that internally a lot). If he agrees to it this week then we will apply to Netherlands to release him for a medical, but if they say no we will wait for after the internationals. The internal belief is that he is genuinely looking our way and will join United.

That would be the fastest contract negotiation ever.
Also, I very very very much doubt we have been dealing with Hulshoff. The narrative here is that Raiola is using his assistants. Don't forget they hired Raiola because this deal was too big for Hulshoff.

He doesn't post much on twitter, which tells me he's not there for the attention tbh.

Just to be clear, every single one of them is doing it for attention. If they had information on a signing from a source and genuinely didn't want attention they'd keep quiet. Heck, he could have another account on which he posts a ton just to make this one look more genuine.

That tweet by Simon about giving us what we deserve, my god, what a pretentious lil punk. He thinks so highly of himself. None of this is important. It's not like Julian Assange releasing information that might not have seen the light of day otherwise. It's rumors about transfers that we all would find out about in due course anyway.

Simon calling out the other ITK points to one thing - petty jealousy. Doesn't want to get dethroned as the all supreme transfer knowledge guy.

Just to be clear, every single one of them is doing it for attention. If they had information on a signing from a source and genuinely didn't want attention they'd keep quiet. Heck, he could have another account on which he posts a ton just to make this one look more genuine.

That tweet by Simon about giving us what we deserve, my god, what a pretentious lil punk. He thinks so highly of himself. None of this is important. It's not like Julian Assange releasing information that might not have seen the light of day otherwise. It's rumors about transfers that we all would find out about in due course anyway.

Simon calling out the other ITK points to one thing - petty jealousy. Doesn't want to get dethroned as the all supreme transfer knowledge guy.

You're way to involved in all of this. Sounding like Spoofex :lol:

You're way to involved in all of this. Sounding like Spoofex :lol:
I'm basically bed ridden for the last two months with an injury. This ITK muppetry has been much more entertaining than most of the other nonsense I've had to distract me :)

That would be the fastest contract negotiation ever.
Also, I very very very much doubt we have been dealing with Hulshoff. The narrative here is that Raiola is using his assistants. Don't forget they hired Raiola because this deal was too big for Hulshoff.
Maybe, but Raiola is not allowed to practice until Sep or something so...

Quote from u/RightSaidFred_MUFC at 15.00 on r/reddevils Transfer Round-Up & Discussion thread

"Alright here’s what I got, per the new ITK rules I’m not talking about the past only what I know now. Regardless here’s what I have:

• De Ligt news was doubled down and confirmed as being as done as you can get. Medical is pending still of course but all indications point to this being solidified.

• Rabiot news has legs, balls in his court. It appears Spoof heard this as well

• AWB appears to be down to Palace agreeing to our offer. Personal terms are out of the way.

• I was told yesterday we could see an announcement, with that not happening per se, I can see something occurring this week (05/30-05/31).

That’s all I have. I will not be responding to messages or chats going forward."

Quote from u/RightSaidFred_MUFC at 15.00 on r/reddevils Transfer Round-Up & Discussion thread

"Alright here’s what I got, per the new ITK rules I’m not talking about the past only what I know now. Regardless here’s what I have:

• De Ligt news was doubled down and confirmed as being as done as you can get. Medical is pending still of course but all indications point to this being solidified.

• AWB appears to be down to Palace agreeing to our offer. Personal terms are out of the way.

• I was told yesterday we could see an announcement, with that not happening per se, I can see something occurring this week (05/30-05/31).

That’s all I have. I will not be responding to messages or chats going forward."

This guy won't give up will he

fecking hell. What’s this now, the third, fourth, fifth time he’s said something along these lines?

fecking hell. What’s this now, the third, fourth, fifth time he’s said something along these lines?

Until those signings don't happen, he can't be disproved I suppose.

The classic sign of the "ITK" claimant is the loose time scale something will happen, and continually putting it back.

"could be this week"

The second one of these types sets a date, it never happens.

Isn't he banned from the sub? He is worse than indykaily, at least indy actually makes up his own sources to add drama. This guy literally said absolutely nothing at all, anyone here could have written that.

I wonder how those ITK gimps who predicted we'd have an announcement by Wednesday feel. I swear all they do is fluff out papertalk and claim it as some privileged knowledge or big scoop.

Announced his retirement? :lol:

I hope his parting gift was a steaming turd lifted fresh from the toilet to match all the fake shit he types.

I wonder how those ITK gimps who predicted we'd have an announcement by Wednesday feel. I swear all they do is fluff out papertalk and claim it as some privileged knowledge or big scoop.

Did they say what wednesday, though? :lol:

Can you imagine the the turmoil these guys will create if they get their predictions correct?
This thread will explode. :lol:

Did they say what wednesday, though? :lol:

You make a good point! :lol:

If not by Wednesday, then when the stock exchange next opens. Okay, I can guarantee that we will definitely get an announcement by or before, 17:00 on the 8th August 2019 announcing we have signed a/ some player(s) for an amount of cash on a length of contract playing for an amount of wages on a football pitch. This is an exclusive inside scoop from my source from within the club, who may or may not be within 24,901 miles from Old Trafford or on the web. You can absolutely definitely quote me on this. Now give me likes or make a sexually inappropriate comment about muppets, zips and/or cocks.

Last edited:
How overly dramatic.

Did he predict/guess anything correct in the last year?

He said the Fred, Dalot, Grant and Kolher sponsorship were all agreed before they were announced.

He has also frequently been right about what won't happen and called out guys like RightSaidFred and Spoofex on their claims that deals have been agreed and announcements are about to happen. He did it recently with the De Ligt story which every other ITK on reddit seemed convinced was going to be announced at the start of the week. I think that was the straw that broke the camel's back for him on there. He's literally the only person they have ever had with any track record of getting things right and he gets abused for pointing out that other people who have never gotten anything right are bullshitting. I would have said feck it too in his place.

He said the Fred, Dalot, Grant and Kolher sponsorship were all agreed before they were announced.

He has also frequently been right about what won't happen and called out guys like RightSaidFred and Spoofex on their claims that deals have been agreed and announcements are about to happen. He did it recently with the De Ligt story which every other ITK on reddit seemed convinced was going to be announced at the start of the week. I think that was the straw that broke the camel's back for him on there. He's literally the only person they have ever had with any track record of getting things right and he gets abused for pointing out that other people who have never gotten anything right are bullshitting. I would have said feck it too in his place.

Didn’t he mention Griezmann as well? Not having a go at all, it does seem he has some contacts but I don’t think we can class him as completely reliable?