RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - AMad year

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Not liking the growing sense of sentimentality in this thread from United fans. Snap out of it!

Carolina Red

Staff
It just comes across as embarrassing and small time when fans of any club moan about refs being against them specifically.

Refs are consistently inept across the league and for every team
That’s what I’m saying. I’ve actually never seen fans of any club ever who believed that the refs were for them

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
They were going to win the league that season anyway. Covid had no impact. But it is funny the only league they've won in the prem era they couldn't celebrate normally in front of fans and people's attention were elsewhere away from football.
Careful now

Pav1878

Nope, supported United over 30 years, just capable of empathy.

I still take delight in when they fail and hate it when they succeed but I still feel a bit bad for them about what happened in 19/20.
This has to be a wind up. Whilst the rest of us revelled in the fact their 30 year wait for massive celebrations was in front of an empty stadium, you were disappointed for them. I’ve heard it all now

thisisnottaken1

This has to be a wind up. Whilst the rest of us revelled in the fact their 30 year wait for massive celebrations was in front of an empty stadium, you were disappointed for them. I’ve heard it all now
Yup. Some Liverpool fan I know gloated on Facebook by calling us “Man Utd scum”. feck them. They were always going to win the league that season unfortunately as they had the title wrapped up well before COVID, but still, it will always come with an asterisk.

Oscar Bonavena

It just comes across as embarrassing and small time when fans of any club moan about refs being against them specifically.

Refs are consistently inept across the league and for every team
I struggle to recall any controversial decisions given against City. In fact, they seem to get an inordinate amount of controversial decisions in their favour the past number of seasons. Even as recently as the Grealish handball against Chelsea, completely and inexplicably ignored by VAR.

IRELANDUNITED

It’s glorious to see Salah and Klopp falling out, the 2 figures who most represent this “glory” era for Liverpool! :lol: :lol: :lol: I wonder does this mean they are walking alone?

They have all the right sayings when it suits them :nervous:

Egalitard

Supports
Arsenal
I have been reading a bit of RAWK, mostly the Arsenal bits as I do here, and I can honestly say those people are completely demented.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I struggle to recall any controversial decisions given against City. In fact, they seem to get an inordinate amount of controversial decisions in their favour the past number of seasons. Even as recently as the Grealish handball against Chelsea, completely and inexplicably ignored by VAR.
There was the offside that wasn't given against us in the 2-1 win. That led to days of media hyperfocusing on it of course

RedRocket9908

The disallowed goal against Liverpool at the Etihad when they judged Allisson to have been fouled is the only one I can think of, I can think of loads that have gone their way though.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
League mathematically gone now. Should we be expecting a spattering of delicious RAWK despair this evening? :)

LordSpud

League mathematically gone now. Should we be expecting a spattering of delicious RAWK despair this evening? :)
I'm indifferent about it today. Feels like this League is becoming a bit of a farce and to be honest City is laughing at every club in it.

Sir Erik ten Hag

I'm indifferent about it today. Feels like this League is becoming a bit of a farce and to be honest City is laughing at every club in it.
We as a club still have Fergie's greatest legacy: The club with most Premier League trophies in England. And I hope he doesn't ever have to see it toppled. So for now I'm good with City winning another PL, rather than Liverpool.