RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - AMad year

JTW95

Gullible sausage
The meltdown continues. It's like they've already gone back to their banter era before Klopp has even fecked off!

Carolina Red

Staff
Surely the goal couldn't have been given because Taylor blew the whistle? Complete joke from Taylor but can't see how Gakpo putting it in would have made a difference
It would’ve made PGMOL try and come up with a reason why the Manc c*nt blew his whistle.
Wouldve been very interesting to see what they'd have done in the VAR room if Gakpo would've just passed that in
The game stops the moment the referee blows his whistle and VAR can't intervene. That is why the manc c*nt blows his whistle.
TNT decided not to address the elephant in the room? Possibly the worst refereeing decision I've ever seen, and it isn't even a discussion. Feel like the world has gone mad.
- they absolutely discussed it. I was watching the same channel this guy is on :lol:
WWE is less stage-managed than the Premier League

Carolina Red

Staff
What a manager, what a team but at the end of it all, will there be a sense of so close yet so far?
Whatever happens, l don’t want The Arse to win it. It would be too fecking painful to think they’d got it right and won it instead of us under Klopp. If $hitty 115 win it, it would be meaningless to everyone.
Deserved
We deserved 1 more league title and 1 more European Cup
Same post…
For example United fans may play down Klopp and his time with us and the fact he only won 2 top tier trophies, but I look at the journey, looking forward to games at the end of the season, the joy of being involved in title races, cup semis, finals….its been an absolute pleasure, delight….and we had it consistently from 2017 to 2024.

mathrait

Supports
Arsenal
This bottle job is hilarious especially given there was a Liverpool supporter around here a few weeks back who was claiming that the league is 2 horse race between Man City and Liverpool because Arsenal are known for being bottlers :lol:.

Semigoodlookin

This bottle job is hilarious especially given there was a Liverpool supporter around here a few weeks back who was claiming that the league is 2 horse race between Man City and Liverpool because Arsenal are known for being bottlers :lol:.
Also hilarious because the narrative around Klopp's announcement was Liverpool were going to win the quadruple. They were all buying into it too.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Also hilarious because the narrative around Klopp's announcement was Liverpool were going to win the quadruple. They were all buying into it too.
a*

Let's not give them any credit for being in the Europa League.

Carolina Red

Staff
Because the refereeing is just amazing for us…
One way to stop things looking so fecking dodgy is to ban referees from Manchester referring us.

All these lads who grew up in Manchester in the 90s during peak Ferguson years who conveniently randomly support Bury and Alttincham…

Red00012

Have to say I like him a lot. Gives a professional opinion as a pundit in the studio and then proceeds to just troll them on his private twitter account like every good Everton/United fan would do :lol:
That’s from 2011

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I think there's this perception that Salah would be more open to it than most top players with maybe a year or two left in the tank because he's a Muslim and because he comes from a nearby country compared to the others who are travelling halfway around the world into a completely alien culture. Whatever you make of that. I'd imagine the enormous salary they'd give him would be a bigger draw. I sure hope Pool don't sell him, I'd rather see him wane there than them get another Coutinho bailout of £100m or so to buy a load of new players while they still have the CL draw.
Nobody is addressing the fact that Saudi have only ever paid more than £50m once - for Neymar - and no other club on the planet can/will pay £100m for him. It’s a fantasy number.

He’s still world class. No chance on earth he’s moving for more than Kane. The number will be closer to £50m.

While we’re at it… Trent’s contract is up next year too. As is Van Dijks.

I reckon they’ve fecked it. To not get those last two signing new deals before Klopp announced is a massive mistake.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nobody is addressing the fact that Saudi have only ever paid more than £50m once - for Neymar - and no other club on the planet can/will pay £100m for him. It’s a fantasy number.

He’s still world class. No chance on earth he’s moving for more than Kane. The number will be closer to £50m.

While we’re at it… Trent’s contract is up next year too. As is Van Dijks.

I reckon they’ve fecked it. To not get those last two signing new deals before Klopp announced is a massive mistake.
Trent's a Liverpool lad who surely doesn't earn more elsewhere, so I wouldn't think he be off.
Van Dijk might leave, but he's not the force he was.

Salah no-one knows.
Arguably the world's top muslim player, who else would make a bigger statement to come to Saudi for a record fee?

DevilRed

Trent's a Liverpool lad who surely doesn't earn more elsewhere, so I wouldn't think he be off.
Van Dijk might leave, but he's not the force he was.

Salah no-one knows.
Arguably the world's top muslim player, who else would make a bigger statement to come to Saudi for a record fee?
99% certain he is leaving for saudi after this year. The money will be too good to turn down.

Krny

Supports
Celtic Football Club
Are Liverpool alcoholics? Because it looks like Liver failure to me. (I'll get my own coat)

LDUred

Agree with Salah showing his frustration on the touchline. He's still Liverpool's best forward, and has been a consistent goalscorer for many years.

You don't give him 12 minutes in a must win fixture, nevermind away against West Ham, which is always a tough assignment. He's a club legend and you don't give him a bit part role.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Agree with Salah showing his frustration on the touchline. He's still Liverpool's best forward, and has been a consistent goalscorer for many years.

You don't give him 12 minutes in a must win fixture, nevermind away against West Ham, which is always a tough assignment. He's a club legend and you don't give him a bit part role.

The wheels are falling off

TheLord

Liverpool's best ever Premier League manager ends his career with a whopping sum total of one Premier League title!

Hyperbolic Clowns.

Edit: asterisked PL title

JogaBonitoRooney

Liverpool's best ever Premier League manager ends his career with a whopping sum total of one Premier League title!

Hyperbolic Clowns.

Edit: asterisked PL title
They were going to win the league that season anyway. Covid had no impact. But it is funny the only league they've won in the prem era they couldn't celebrate normally in front of fans and people's attention were elsewhere away from football.

sugar_kane

They were going to win the league that season anyway. Covid had no impact. But it is funny the only league they've won in the prem era they couldn't celebrate normally in front of fans and people's attention were elsewhere away from football.
I just find that all a bit sad really, even if it is the scousers.

As a football fan you can’t help but respect how good a manager Klopp has been, how strong that team were that season, and how passionate their fans are.

They deserved that moment and were robbed of it. We’d feel devastated too if it were us.

Red00012

As a football fan you can’t help but respect how good a manager Klopp has been, how strong that team were that season, and how passionate their fans are.

They deserved that moment and were robbed of it. We’d feel devastated too if it were us.
Closet Liverpool fan ? Any Utd supporter wouldn’t say this in a million years . Feck those Scouse cnuts .

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
It’s funny but I have gone from laughing at them while they had a chance to feeling a bit sorry for the likes of Klopp. He was a top manager. They would have won more if not for the sovereign nation state who consumed our rival city club, and cheated/doped their way to the top. Terrible that this was allowed. Deprived MUFC of greater success too, but considering the state of us since peak Fergie, less so than the Scousers.

Last edited:

whitbyviking

He's spot on. You've just lost a derby and taken a massive blow in the title race, and your first thought is about a perceived injustice about having to play a 12.30 kick-off next. It's a loser mentality that he seems to have gotten from Klopp.

Edit: But also :lol:

The added context that Rooney was probably dealing with a stinking hangover at 9am needs considering :lol:

sugar_kane

Closet Liverpool fan ? Any Utd supporter wouldn’t say this in a million years . Feck those Scouse cnuts .
Nope, supported United over 30 years, just capable of empathy.

I still take delight in when they fail and hate it when they succeed but I still feel a bit bad for them about what happened in 19/20.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They had to socially distance lift the trophy didn't they? :lol:

That's hilarious

stevoc

We'll never know.

Adz_99

It’s funny but I have gone from laughing at them while they had a chance to feeling. Bit sorry for the likes of Klopp. He was a top manager. They would have won more if not for the sovereign nation state who consumed our rival city club, and cheated/doped their way to the top. Terrible that this was allowed. Deprived MUFC of greater success too, but considering the state of us since peak Fergie, less so than the Scousers.
If it wasn't for City they'd have won 2 more titles. We'd have won 2 more titles. And Arsenal would have won 1 more (maybe 2 this season).

Don't let the media con you into believing this has been the Klopp and Pep era. Its been the Pep era and every other team has been a mixed bag.