RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 24/25 Edition - Zubi, Zubi, zoo where are you?

Not exactly RAWK related but definitely fits in the deluded Liverpool supporter topic -

I still remember when some idiot journalist was saying that Anthony Le Tallec was a better signing than a young Cristiano Ronaldo. :lol:

Bruno is world class and most of us love him to bits. They are stretching here
Reread the Bruno threads, they have a point if that's what they are getting at...... It is what it is

Not exactly RAWK related but definitely fits in the deluded Liverpool supporter topic -

I still remember when some idiot journalist was saying that Anthony Le Tallec was a better signing than a young Cristiano Ronaldo. :lol:

He had that one game where he was world class and all hell broke loose with Liverpool fans.

Peak Liverpool was the day we were going to win 19 titles their official website put out an article claiming they had 20 league titles due to a wartime local division that they won twice.

Peak Liverpool was the day we were going to win 19 titles their official website put out an article claiming they had 20 league titles due to a wartime local division that they won twice.
Last year when we won FA cup (and took a lead in number of trophies by one) they started to count that one time competition "Football league super cup" which they won that year.

I worked in Liverpool at the time, and my boss was adamant that Le Tallec and Sinama-Pongolle would both win the Ballon D'or by the time they were 25, and that Ronaldo was a show pony who wouldn't amount to anything.

Klopp would have been going mental by now. Maybe he knew what was coming down the road
That definitely makes sense.

In hindsight it's kind of crazy that Liverpool were able to keep him for so long, where he's ended up hamstringing his legacy. If he was at a Madrid, Chelsea or United with proper financial backing he probably have a much greater legacy than what he's ended up with.

They hired Edwards and rumours were that Slot has 200 mil budget. I have no doubt that they will spend it.

Their summer window just gives me vibes of our one back in 2013 when Sir Alex & Gill left and we rushed last minute to sign Fellaini.

Richard Hughes having a similar nightmare of a 1st summer transfer window like Ed Woodward did.

A weird transfer window. They have a squad more than capable of getting top four, but a new manager could go either way. Not to mention that their new manager was not their first choice either. Hopefully they have a disaster season.

Zubi rejection. :lol:

Lost their best manager in his lifetime, spent the summer chasing an lovely Spanish midfielder only for it to not be fruitful. Clock ticking down and still not signed anyone.

Feels very much like Moyes first summer. I wonder who will be their deadline day Fellaini, maybe Berge actually ends up with them.

Lost their best manager in his lifetime, spent the summer chasing an lovely Spanish midfielder only for it to not be fruitful. Clock ticking down and still not signed anyone.

Feels very much like Moyes first summer. I wonder who will be their deadline day Fellaini, maybe Berge actually ends up with them.

They can't get the deadline day Fellaini, because according to some Mensa guys on here, we got him from Bologna for 30m.

A weird transfer window. They have a squad more than capable of getting top four, but a new manager could go either way. Not to mention that their new manager was not their first choice either. Hopefully they have a disaster season.
They’re getting Glazered. It will be glorious. FSG have always been like this, they just lucked out with Klopp and the early recruiting they did.

Bowen for £75m on deadline day?

That’ll be music to my ears.

Do they know McTominay can play as a 6? We would be happy to do business at 51M.

I would love McTominay to be sold but to his credit I reckon he'd take a shit on the centre circle at Anfield before he'd put on a Liverpool shirt.

Will be interesting if their plan is to go into the season with Gravenberch at 6.

I feel like he's got some Amrabat-like brainfart tendencies that could be fun to watch week in, week out in the PL.

"One big massive growler left on the bed"

There's a mental image I could quite happily have done without.