RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 24/25 Edition - Slot's not hot eh?

Here's hoping they panic buy Anthony Gordon and Sander Berge for a combined £100m on deadline day.

I’m convinced this guy isn’t actually a Liverpool fan and this is all satire?

I know Liverpool fans generally aren’t the brightest but surely no one can be this dumb?

It has to be all for views and clicks, surely?

I know Liverpool fans generally aren’t the brightest but surely no one can be this dumb?

He is Liverpools version of Mark Goldbridge

well he's either really really dumb or a comedy genius so I know what my moneys on

This has lots of swearing. NSFW to listen to. Audacity if him to call Zubizubidoo an emotional wreck :lol:

It's funny, but this guy doesn't look right. He seems to have genuinely lost it simply because a player refused to join them. If it's not performative antics to boost his following, he needs to see someone.

It's funny, but this guy doesn't look right. He seems to have genuinely lost it simply because a player refused to join them. If it's not performative antics to boost his following, he needs to see someone.
It's scripted he is reading his lines you can see his eyes moving accordingly.

Yeah I think Salah and VVD leaving on free transfers at the end of the season would be bad but they're 32 and 33 respectively so you could spin it as not a truly horrendous situation. Managing to replace them would be incredibly difficult but that's a different topic.

Losing Alexander-Arnold on a free would just be a complete 100% disaster for them. He's 25, he's a scouser , he should be their next captain probably and yet they might be losing him without even getting a huge fee to compensate.

It's a difficult job to replace Klopp anyway but it feels like they're making things even harder for the new manager.

I agree. Salah and VVD are basically impossible to replace for Liverpool and with their limited pull it's not like they can just freely pick up the players they identify anyway, because other clubs will most certainly be seriously interested in elite prospects that could replace Salah and VVD. Yoro is the perfect example from this summer. They knew he was the best heir to VVD on the market, but never really stood a chance of getting him.

With Trent, I think he has to leave Liverpool and go to Madrid in order for him to be recoginzed as the player he is. Already an all-timer level IMO. But I can't see him doing his boyhood club dirty and leaving on a free. He'll probably extend if no serious offers come in for him this summer, which is probably what's going to happen.

And yeah, I rate Slot as a good manager based on what I know about him and what I've seen so far, but it feels like he's not getting the support he really needs. VVD and Salah are one year older, both getting closer and closer to their inevitable physical decline, Trent's future is uncertain, and they've not signed a single player for him so far. Alisson is the only player from their difference-making spine that seemingly has his future tied down at the club and should have a lot of years left as one of the best players in the world in his position.

They have a lot of good players who can make the step up and turn into great players: Núnez, Gakpo, Bajcetic, Elliott, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, etc. but will they do it? Will they do it in the same season together? Chances are low IMO.

I wonder what FSG are expecting from Slot. Will they sack him if they don't make top 4 without any support?

He is Liverpools version of Mark Goldbridge

I'd have this guy represent my fanbase over that cnut Goldbridge any day of the week.

This guy makes himself look like a clown often, okay, but Goldbridge is straight up just an awful human being.

Did goldbridge murder your dog or something.... He's not that bad. Sure he comes out with alot of rubbish but who doesn't.

The bald Liverpool bloke seems alright to me.

Funny to laugh at him to get all these things wrong, but he's just repeating media rumours and things that were reported on by the looks of it mixed a bit of overconfidence that the deals would go through. Just seems like an ethusiastic and passionate fan.

Maybe he's awful elsewehere, first time seeing him.

The other one ranting about Zubimendi is a nutter!

Call me weird but I wanna see that Humpty Dumpty scouse youtuber to get frustrated and start cracking eggs with his egg head. I'd to pay to watch it live to be honest.

The bald Liverpool bloke seems alright to me.

Funny to laugh at him to get all these things wrong, but he's just repeating media rumours and things that were reported on by the looks of it mixed a bit of overconfidence that the deals would go through. Just seems like an ethusiastic and passionate fan.

Maybe he's awful elsewehere, first time seeing him.

The other one ranting about Zubimendi is a nutter!
I think it was him who did a video laughing at United losing 6-1 at home to Spurs. Two hours later we were 7-2 down at Villa. His watch along was tragic.

I suspect that Zubi spoke to Slot and changed his mind. If it was Klopp I think this was done deal. Maybe it says something about Slot? :lol:

Jeez these youtubers would have been in need of a visit to the psych ward had they undergone our de jong saga by the looks of things.

I heard someone say they're cared of Liverpool this season.
A midfield of Jude, Lavia, Caicedo, Tchouameni and Zubimendi is gonna be crazy!

I heard someone say they're cared of Liverpool this season.
A midfield of Jude, Lavia, Caicedo, Tchouameni and Zubimendi is gonna be crazy!
I imagine it would be pretty scary if your team went to play Liverpool and found themselves facing Liverpool as well as a whole bunch of players who don't even play for the club.....

I think it was him who did a video laughing at United losing 6-1 at home to Spurs. Two hours later we were 7-2 down at Villa. His watch along was tragic.
I still watch that video sometimes. The contrast in his gloating followed by his despair after Villas 7th goal is just beautiful.

I imagine it would be pretty scary if your team went to play Liverpool and found themselves facing Liverpool as well as a whole bunch of players who don't even play for the club.....
They've got a scary imaginary midfield

Why are they getting Mamardashvili? Only makes sense if Alisson is leaving within the next 12-24 months. And the Georgian would be a huge work in progress as he's not yet good enough with his feet for a top club IMO. Great shot-stopper but needs a lot of improvement in some areas, ball-playing being the biggest one of them. Weird move imo.