RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 24/25 Edition - Slot's not hot eh?

No, no, no. You've all misunderstood. In his culture, those were attempted cuddles,.not punches. He was being friendly and gracious in defeat!

Time to get some t shirts printed.

I can guarantee they’d be asking for a head on a spike if that was a United player.

The Nunez shirts will be out in force at the start of the season. Still not quite as bad as that time they passionately defended a racist cnut though.

The narrative on twitter was that his family was being attacked in there and he rushed in to defend. Let's see how the chips fall on this one, we don't know the full story.

Cantona was banned for 9 months…

Because Cantona played for us. Rio Ferdinand got banned for longer for missing a drug test than Mutu who failed a drug test for real. Paul Scholes got a 3 match suspension for getting sent off in a pre-season friendly while Gerrard got nothing.

I expect this to be just a ban on the offending players for international matches, but Darwin will get a slap on the wrist for EPL matches.

I know it's Liverpool and all, and this probably isn't the thread for a serious discussion, but if he really was defending his family then I don't see anything wrong in that. Obviously I don't know the full context of what transpired, but I would have no issue with one of our players taking a swing at a fan if said fan was threatening his family

So how many quadruples do they reckon they'll win?

Love this yearly thread, if not for the opportunity to look back and laugh when we make the CL and have another tilt at the title. I don't expect us to seriously challenge this year, but I'm optimistic and excited to see what Slot will bring. If he adds some stability to our defence and brings the best out of fringe players like Elliott and Gakpo, we could have a good go at the CL or one of the domestic cups.

The Nunez shirts will be out in force at the start of the season. Still not quite as bad as that time they passionately defended a racist cnut though.
Nah, he isn't good enough for them to sell their morality. Suarez was scoring 30+ goals a season, if Nunez was anywhere near that they'd be out in force for him also, and to be fair, we'd be petitioning for a ban.

This thread is not about sane discussion of Liverpool's credentials, it's for selectively posting the most delusional, or rage filled RAWK posts so we can point and laugh at them.

That RedCafe seem to think this Berrada guy is some Michael Edwards type who's going overhaul everything.

He was commercial director at Barcelona and The Cheats.

Ashworth hasn't got a Trophy to his name since he became a DoF since the 00's at WBA.

Wilcox had the easiest job recruiting the best Kids at the Cheats, they just bought the parents a house .

So back to United's policy in the 90s then. Ask Oldham, Bury, Burnley etc.

So apparently these have the best young midfielder in world football in Mainoo according to the media.

He runs around a bit, plays a few good short passes. Keeps it simple and ticking over.

What am i missing? He's a good player don't get me wrong. But this is a typical young Utd player getting massively overhyped as usual imo.

He's like that Cleverly they had, hyped him and he just ended up being a steady Eddie Midfielder, he does keep the ball well but being a generational talent they are hyping him up to is laughable.

He's no where at the level Gerrard, Fabregas, Verratti and Pedro who showed way more at that age, dare i say teenage Seedorf as well in that mid 90's Ajax side who United fans compare him to.

Tap In reporting that Zirkzee is all but confirmed - and they're paying more than his release clause for better payment terms or something.

He'll warm the bench there until he's sold. But I guess if you're a midtable club he can do a job, which is their level.

I wonder if they'll keep pretending Darwin is good for another season or just give up like they did with Andy Carroll

gotta give them credit for rebranding a striker who can't hit a barn door with a banjo as a "creator of chaos" though

Seems like the right time to start a fresh!!!

cc1ac25b2da0b9ca04845da44b4a87a9.gif

3LiYe.jpeg
First row, third from the right, guy with glasses. He screamed a pleasant awwww when the guy behind him bent. Something more than football was going on there.

Those salty comments about Mainoo :lol: Alexander-Arnold was too shit to cement a starting spot when Southgate gave him the chance, a teenage Kobbie showed him how it's done and now they all have to pretend he's overrated. Beautiful stuff.

Love this yearly thread, if not for the opportunity to look back and laugh when we make the CL and have another tilt at the title. I don't expect us to seriously challenge this year, but I'm optimistic and excited to see what Slot will bring. If he adds some stability to our defence and brings the best out of fringe players like Elliott and Gakpo, we could have a good go at the CL or one of the domestic cups.
Ahh the optimistic phase. Do check back regularly.

Their FA Cup final thread
Hope Utd win tomorrow, feck those 115 charge cheating c*nts

Yup. Feels weird to say it, but yup
It's a stinker of a choice but I totally agree.

United winning is tolerable for a number of reasons.
1/ bad enough City doing 4 leagues but another double would be crap.
2/ United are and will remain laughably shite for the foreseeable future.
3/ The main reason is that they are serial cup winners and we can live with that. I always say to the young lads in the family that before Ferguson they always won cups but went 26 years without a league, and many years before that, but always picked up cups. They'll revert to that now, they won't see a league this side of 2035 but they'll get the odd cup.

Having said all that, City are going to twat them.
just can't bring myself to want united to win, way I see it, city win it, means nothing as they cheated it as a club
City win for me as distasteful as that sounds I want Utd to lose every game they play (except against Everton).
just can't see anything but an Abu Dhabi win. The news yesterday about Ten Hag getting the sack makes it even less likely United will get anything out of this imo
Not watching it, but hope Utd win as it’ll at least make a few mates happy.
You like seeing United mates happy? Thankfully I’ve kind of forgotten but they were always unbearable winners.
like seeing the missus happy but not over the football, I like seeing her fuming when they get beat and the kids ripping the piss out of her, as she always wants us to lose. However, ADFC are an absolute shit stain on footy. Sadly, the FA Cup doesn't have the same prestige it had, so while them winning title after title after title might be realised as ruining the league, them winning FA Cup after FA Cup won't be noticed, so while I'm happy for them to feck Arsenal over in the League, I want them to lose today. The red half being happy is the price we have to pay.
I'll take a United win.

feck those cheating c*nts.
Walk in the park for the cheats this will be. Hopefully Celtic can outfight Rangers

Line ups out
guess there's not going to be any Thelma and Louise ending to Ten Hag's time at Man Utd, with one final blaze of glory?

He could of just gone all out upfront and attempted to stick it up City, but instead he's selected the most boring, defensive lineup possible.

Gripping on till the bitter end
Not that I’d given it any thought but is it a surprise that Rashford is back in and Hojlund isn’t starting? They’ve sacrificed a forward for an extra midfielder by the look of it. The jockey back for them.

As for City. How many years has £100m Grealish been there now? Two or three? Has t established himself as a starter, been fairly ineffectual, will win about 7 trophies though. A useful idiot.
The Pep love-in there was fairly nauseating
Yep. And nary a mention of the 115 charges, him being a chequebook manager or nandrolone.
Lets get a 9-0 in there for the 115, show the thing up for the farce it is.

Commentators sad illustration of how the Rashford hype has dwindled and died " He'll be hoping maybe just maybe he'll show Gareth Southgate he shouldn't have left him out of the euro squad"
Fair play to Shearer finally calling out the myth of that Shrek overhead kick. "Went in off his shin".
Scholes against Barca was a slice too.

Kick off
City appeal for absolutely everything. That pen they got against wolves was literally like a bowler appealing for a wicket, and the ref gave it to them on the back of that.
Arteta had to learn to from somewhere.
We need more of that, the way all their arms go up at the same time, like a cricket team
City dominating the ball without creating much and United just hanging in there hoping to get lucky on the break, not exactly making for an exhilarating spectacle.
Standard city game so far to be honest. Will be a dull 2-0 imo.
Don't understand why United don't just kick the shit out of them. You're not gonna outplay them anyway
Bernardo Silva looks like a crackhead.
My most hated footballer. Past or present. Quite the feat.
Fernandes defeats him with ease
The Blobfish not even there for tap ins now aswell as refusing to play football

1-0
Haha.

United benefit from an absolute cock up.
Genius is Ten Hag :lol:
Never known a luckier side
Hahaha feck you, cheats!
City idiots haha... Can't believe I didn't back United, it's on the wall they'll win this. Couldn't take the dirty money.
The most tedious ‘top’ team I’ve ever seen.
I enjoyed United, Chelsea, Arsenal in their pomp.
This lot bore the living shit out of me.
suppose these stuffy bastards name was on it after the 4-3s against us and Coventry.
Would rather city win this. United winning another trophy isn’t good
City are still absolutely no price to win this.

United's name is on this since they spawned past us

2-0
Decent goal.
Guardiola asking someone to contact PGMOL for a penalty.
That's a really good goal.

City are all over the place.
Ten Hag in!!
Yeah feck city, fully want United to win here.
That's a lovely goal in fairness
Hahahaha. What the actual feck is happening!?
feck off. Ten Hags reign is genuinely a success if they win today. Madness, horrible lucky c*nts.
It really isn't. They finished 8th.
Two trophies in two seasons is successful, especially for a transitional manager which let's face it he is. They're still shit but horrible to see them win things.
is correct - they are shite but can hurt you
Massive part of them being shit is their attitude.
They are only turn up to play a few times a season.
Two trophies in two seasons with that side is genuine success. When the feck did trophies stop being the barometer for success?
it’s weird, cos if they end up winning today, then they too will have had a better season than Arsenal - because they won something.

But still ten Hag’s time at Man Utd will not be seen as a success, due to how awful they where in the league and how embarrassing their european campaign was, he’s regressed then in the 2 areas their entitled fans and those in charge demand progress in - hence he’s getting sacked.

All in all, it doesn’t really matter, cos everyone still knows the the club is a bit of a mess with no real plan or direction in place.
That’s a lovely goal, fair play.

I feel sick saying that.
haha Pep is rattled.
Ten hag showing swag !
Man Utd apparently still have it in them to do this in a one off game. 8th in the league is well off the pace, but in an individual game they can put a shift in and show some quality. That second goal was very good.
They’ve never really stopped being a trophy winning team, even post Ferguson. It’s a really useful habit, that we’ve benefitted from since the 2019 CL win broke the barren run. Winning breeds winning.

Spurs would be the opposite of this.
Could be a bad day for the Gulf teams - Abu Dhabi losing this would knock the Saudis out of Europe.

Haha....
What's Pep holding on to the 4th official about? United destroyed them and the Cheats created feck all.
Probably still moaning about the Haaland penalty shout. In fairness I'd be annoyed too. They paid perfectly good money for Oliver and he's let them down this time.
Ha ha cheating state owned c*nts getting fecked
Mancs in the pub are claiming they've been Ten Hag in all season
I think most of them want him to stay. They know he's not the biggest problem at that club.

They sack him and it's just rinse and repeat, back to square one again
Martinez is a leader apparently.
I think it was Martinez needs a ladder
City have a parade tomorrow. That'll be fun
Rain due tomorrow, luckily for them their parade doesn't last long.
I wonder if this will stop the fan from turning up.
Come on! There'll be dozens of them like usual.
Rooney looks like someone that sells meat from the boot of a volvo estate.
DEFRA later putting out a warning that it may contain horse/dog/human meat
So, two parades tomorrow if Man utd hold on for the win?
United's will be bigger tbf

Second half
How is Martinez dominating Halaand in the air
Magic beans.
Haaland hits the bar.

Feels like United’s year at this stage. We should have buried them, Coventry had a goal ruled out to beat them…
Is Du Bruyne pissed
Kev will need some factor 60 in that sun and with his complexion.
Anyone know what Fernandes' first name is, don't think it's been mentioned yet.
Foden went down easier than his mam then.
Thought that was good save from Onana, in fairness.

City missing too many chances. As has been said already, the jammy bastard Red Mancs have their name on it
Pep doing his lizard impression again.
Utd get Europa League next season if they win this, right? The booby prize.
So, Conference League for Chelsea? Funny.
And no Europe for Newcastle, very funny.
City completely out of ideas. John stones blasting one into the top tier from 25 yards.

2-1
The real Onana stands up.
Another Onana special
Would be really fecking funny if United lost from here
Psychological warfare from Man Utd. Giving Man City hope before they go on and win anyway. Makes them feel worse
Either Guardiola's eating balls of hair during matches or it's the ped accumulation,either way has looked weird lately

FT
I’m delighted City’s luck is finally running out but did it have to be against these c*nts?
Looking forward to a summer of being told they had a better season than we did
Well, that's quite funny.

feck off Pep you fraud
Normally you’d be delighted to see them lose a Final. Still funny in a way.
Lolol That's hilarious actually. Dreadful from Abu Dhabi.
Pep will be flown out to the Palace to explain why he shouldn't have his bald head cut off tomorrow.

115 cheating c*nts
Madness that such a shit side win the FA Cup.
Apart from Onana letting the daisy cutter in was there even a clear cut chance for City. Must have run out of peds!
Jonny Evans lifting an FA Cup trophy in 2024…
This is not the beginning of the end, but perhaps it will be the end of the beginning of the City era.
Don't be silly. Another £300 million on full backs in the summer.
As much as City were shit, having two proper footballers at CB rather than a bunch of shite made a huge difference for United.
Gonna get pelters for this. But well done United. Nice to see City denied another dubious trophy.
A cup with a disproportionate amount of prestige comapared to it's actual value. Very fitting
if they sack him, hopefully they get southgate
At least most of them don't have far to travel back.
Penny for Arsenal fans thoughts after that.

United have absolutely robbed that FA Cup we had them bet twice and gifted them a way through and VAR stole in from Coventry and gave it to them
I don't mind it. Cheats lose no double

Didn't want United resting every week.

Thursday Sunday is lovely

I won £400
Of the two I would have preferred United to have won. Cheating is a stain on the game and currently it’s “ anyone but City”.
Yet they would have preferred City, I dont get this United love on here.

Rather City win another treble than them c*nts win anything.
I think you misunderstand. There’s no love for United but there’s no way I want to see a team that cheats win anything. It goes against everything I believe in as far as sport is concerned.

United have not cheated their way to this trophy
Hate United but hate them as a proper football team, as cringe and embarrassing as they sometimes are. Where as I hate City as a PR sportswashing vehicle.

For the sport I am glad a proper football team won

Ten Hag won more than Arteta right ?
Funny that ten Hag will have two trophies in the last two years and Arteta has none

I cant see you getting anywhere near a title race this season and even making the Champions League might be a struggle given the shambles your club has been over the last 6-12 months and the fact you havent signed any players yet despite needing to overhaul your ageing squad, you have a manager that your club didnt reallg want and who knows he wasnt your first or even 2nd choice for the job and will likely be sacked if the first or 2nd choice becomes available next year.

Last edited:
They're boarding the Southgate train...
Southgate gets a knighthood, Utd job guaranteed. Sir Jim would love that.

Three knights of the realm at the club, stick that in your pipe Liverpool!
Same poster
Just noticed they have Sir Dave as well. Services to cycling?

They could well have four (living) knights at OT. That's almost the complete set!

Southgate to these at xmas pretty please.
BREAKING: SOUTHGATE GETS THE CALL TO JOIN MANCHESTER UNITED. TEN HAG WILL BE SENT TO THE SHOOTING LOCATION OF THE NEXT HARRY POTTER FILM WHERE HE WILL PLAY TEN HAGRED.
Please Please Please Please Please Please footy gods Please Please Please I can wait until xmas it would be a brilliant pressie
The Knights who say Nil

I, for one, am shocked that the scousers consider propagating Southgate to United to be 'top bantz'. I especially like the bloke who's caps lock button broke in excitement at the prospect, as well the guy who typed out 'please' a dozen times. They're a special breed.

Some decent comments in there to be fair. Good to see they also hate $ity :lol:
I'm surprised that there's not more hatred for City, to be honest.

Considering the amount of second place finishes they had behind the cheats, I thought they'd be organizing petitions to get them kicked out of football altogether.