RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I checked the app on my phone and it said 3-0

20 mins later, I checked again to see if there were any bookings

Saw it was 3-3, chuckled, but didn't believe it so I shut the app down and rebooted it. Still was 3-3.

Started :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: my ass off so hard at work

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif
The one in the glasses looks like the barman from Phoenix Nights.

Now don't anyone get mad at me :lol:.

I've got a question : Where did this thread disappear when Liv were still winning and still within a shot of the title?

Just saying ;)

They were not in Meltdown then.

They have resumed normal working order now.

I've got a question : Where did this thread disappear when Liv were still winning and still within a shot of the title?

Just saying ;)

When they were winning, why would RAWK go into meltdown? No RAWK meltdown. No posts for this thread. Its rather simple. Just saying ;)

I've got a question : Where were the anti-Hitler people in the 1800s?

Just saying ;)

@Olly could we have a gif of Sir Alex's laughing face (the one shows the crowd leaving in the background), but change the background to Gerrard slipping, Ba Scoring, Crystal Palace equaling and Suarez crying?

I understand this might be too much to ask for, but it would be epic.

Surely time to fix the OP image for next season's? (or wait until City win the league mathematically)

Holy Shit, It's Ibnu Ramli.

I went to bed yesterday at halftime thinking Liverpool will see this out. Then I woke up to discover they blew a 3-0 with just over 10 minutes left. Then I saw The crying. My day has started off well

Just had a read through RAWK. It's a fifty-fifty split. Half think they'll still win the title and the other half think that they'll miss out but will walk it next year. They're utterly deluded.

Surely time to fix the OP image for next season's? (or wait until City win the league mathematically)
Haha, when do you think city wins the league mathematically? City needs 4 points in 2 games. They have two games left! :lol:

Just saying ;)

Well that was the time RAWK wasn't having too many meltdowns so obviously it wouldn't be a very active thread. People often forget that this isn't the "Liverpool" nor the "Let's all laugh at Liverpool" threads it's about RAWK and the RAWKish things they post when having a meltdown.

Oh and I'm sure after this season they have a redcaf Meltdown thread as well. We gave them ample material this season no doubt.