RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Wambulance.jpg

Oh my god I think Crystanbul is going to be my hashtag of the season.

Not that hurt. It was already over.

CL here we come. feck yeh.

We're a great team again. We're relevant again. We're respected throughout the world. We're one of the top teams again.

We're back. Let's roll next season.

You certainly are back Liverpool, back to building yourselves up, only for it all to come crumbling down. This season takes the biscuit. :lol:

CL football and they're back? tell that to Arsenal fans.

Last time the finished second...6 years ago or so, the very next season they finished 7th if I remember correctly.
Lets hope they fall back where they belong :lol:

Is this the moment their carriage turns back into a pumpkin? There should be some real anxiety that this season was a one off and a massive missed opportunity. Next year they have to play in Europe and all of Spurs, Everton, and us will be reloading this offseason.

He's moaning about how we don't know anything, and we're armchair pundits. Basically, the goal is a lot more complicated that it appears. Right.....

He hasn't been a reliable defender for years. He's like a failed right winger who justifies his presence on the field masquerading as a right back.

I wonder how many United fans have secretly worn City shirts this season? If we end up winning the title, they'll never get that out of their memory.

Erm...what?