RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Everything that hooring cnut does is about him. He cries after the City game, turns it into a 'look at me' huddle, pushing away his goalie once he'd decided he had finished with them.

Even above, he's goes around Luis to cut the other player off. He's an odious, self-promoting, diving, dirty, scouse, dj-beating cnut.

HERE'S TO THE NEXT 25 YEARS!!!!!!

Fun fact: the Liverpool fan crying here is Kristian Walsh, the columnist who spread the lies about Evra, tweeting “Patrice Evra has accused racism of three players before today. All three have been cleared.”

Liverpool_fan_crying.gif
Serves him right, the gimp.
:lol:

To be honest, it was said in Jest. I don't believe it would happen
But what circumstances are different?

The ownership. Last time around we had a pair of absolute cnuts running the club. The fanbase was divided on several issues and had been essentially posioned.

The club now is the most united it's been in a long time.

Fun fact: the Liverpool fan crying here is Kristian Walsh, the columnist who spread the lies about Evra, tweeting “Patrice Evra has accused racism of three players before today. All three have been cleared.”

Liverpool_fan_crying.gif

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke by the sound of it

The ownership. Last time around we had a pair of absolute cnuts running the club. The fanbase was divided on several issues and had been essentially posioned.

Yeah, challenging for the league is a very United thing to do.

Kinell, 'we go again' is going to become the new Liverpool catchphrase isn't it? Can see it being everyone's tagline on RAWK, just like the 'Suarez is not a racist' one.

Liverpool_fan_crying.gif

I would like some sort of clarification on this...how do you know this? Do you have proof?

If it is true, I hope his tears continue forever. His curse is that he always cries.

The big stain of shite.

You want to be like United?

I really don't know how you are sane reading this thread.

Credit to you.

Liverpool_fan_crying.gif

Had he just been told his favourite chippy had shut early today?

Is Glen Johnson talking about MOTD blaming him for two goals or something?
He's moaning about how we don't know anything, and we're armchair pundits. Basically, the goal is a lot more complicated that it appears. Right.....