RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

I really hope City win their next game and draw the last game. Would be absolutely beautiful.

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

Everyone one of these looks deformed in one way or another, fathead, knnobhead, piphead, headhead, jughead.

That was hard to take. Very hard to take. Everything seemed to crumble when that third goal went in, just as it crumbled when Stevie Gerrard slipped and the pitch opened up for Demba Ba. It's these moments that choke you up and it all seems to be done.

However.

This time last year we were in seventh place. Everton had finished in front of us yet again, Manchester United steamrolled to a twentieth title and European football of any form wasn't to be at Anfield, never mind the Champions League. We'd shown progress, that much was clear. But who really believed this would have happened?

We've played the best football out of every other side in the division. We've got the best striking partnership in the world, never mind England. Young players like Raheem Sterling, Jordan Henderson and Jon Flanagan have stepped up having been written off by so many. We have a manager who in his second season in charge has taken us from midtable mediocrity to title contenders, battling it out with two of the most obscenely rich clubs in world sport.

Seventh to second? Who would have taken that at the start of the year? I know I would have done. Most of us on here had us down for a scrap for fourth place with Tottenham Hotspur. The destruction of Everton, the annihilation of Arsenal. Doing the double over Man United, destroying the supposedly superior Tottenham twice.

I know this feels a bit like the end. In regards to this year's title, it most probably is. But looking at the big picture it's clear that this is just the beginning of something very special and I'm proud to say I've been a very small part of it. Lets go again. Lets show what we're made of one last time and come out swinging as this club does best.

We are Liverpool.

IT'S ON!

Hilarious stuff tonight, I think seeing Suarez crying, the vines and Caf contributions such as 'Crystanbul' and 'Moses parting of the goal' have made me laugh the most though.

That was hard to take. Very hard to take. Everything seemed to crumble when that third goal went in, just as it crumbled when Stevie Gerrard slipped and the pitch opened up for Demba Ba. It's these moments that choke you up and it all seems to be done.

However.

This time last year we were in seventh place. Everton had finished in front of us yet again, Manchester United steamrolled to a twentieth title and European football of any form wasn't to be at Anfield, never mind the Champions League. We'd shown progress, that much was clear. But who really believed this would have happened?

We've played the best football out of every other side in the division. We've got the best striking partnership in the world, never mind England. Young players like Raheem Sterling, Jordan Henderson and Jon Flanagan have stepped up having been written off by so many. We have a manager who in his second season in charge has taken us from midtable mediocrity to title contenders, battling it out with two of the most obscenely rich clubs in world sport.

Seventh to second? Who would have taken that at the start of the year? I know I would have done. Most of us on here had us down for a scrap for fourth place with Tottenham Hotspur. The destruction of Everton, the annihilation of Arsenal. Doing the double over Man United, destroying the supposedly superior Tottenham twice.

I know this feels a bit like the end. In regards to this year's title, it most probably is. But looking at the big picture it's clear that this is just the beginning of something very special and I'm proud to say I've been a very small part of it. Lets go again. Lets show what we're made of one last time and come out swinging as this club does best.

We are Liverpool.

Last time the finished second...6 years ago or so, the very next season they finished 7th if I remember correctly.
Lets hope they fall back where they belong :lol:

Fun fact: the Liverpool fan crying here is Kristian Walsh, the columnist who spread the lies about Evra, tweeting “Patrice Evra has accused racism of three players before today. All three have been cleared.”

Liverpool_fan_crying.gif