RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

Brendan's tan, teeth, and t-shirt in a fight to the death here.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
:lol: It's better than the LFC cuckoo clock, mate.

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
It takes a very special type of Wanker to wear one of those and feel happy about it.
To be honest, growing up in India, I used to wear one of these as a kid a d absolutely loved it. It was the 'handsfree' version of am umbrella and as a kid, that was priceless. But I could see what you're saying as I've never seen an adult wear one of these before...

Erebus

To be honest, growing up in India, I used to wear one of these as a kid a d absolutely loved it. It was the 'handsfree' version of am umbrella and as a kid, that was priceless. But I could see what you're saying as I've never seen an adult wear one of these before...
They're sold to photographers in The States as a means of keeping your gear protected from wet weather whilst being able to hold and operate camera and lens. I actually saw someone suggest their use to UK photographers on a Facebook photography page. It did not go down well.

spwd

Bloody hell, twenty squids for a George Michael statue!:

http://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-klopp-bobblehead/
I'm sure if they have a little "Patience " and give it "One more try" instead of always thinking "Ain't No Stopping Us Now" and referring to the "Early Years" they'd be at "The Edge of Heaven".

But no they're always living in a "Fantasy" and always "Jive Talking".

montpelier

In an article I accidentally scrolled through while looking for something else I managed to notice that Jurgen took his specs off so he could actually read his 50th birthday cards. Leading me to ponder that he must cultivate looking like a beardy Deirdre Barlow as a deliberate choice of image / ludicrous affectation.

You should see the state of his brother though.

Last edited:

Halftrack

In an article I accidentally scrolled through while looking for something else I managed to notice that Jurgen took his specs off so he could actually read his 50th birthday cards. Leading me to ponder that must cultivate looking like a beardy Deirdre Barlow as a deliberate choice of image / ludicrous affectation.

You should see the state of his brother though.

I loathe to defend him, but he could just be near-sighted.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
The netspend couch accountants are hard at it again.
200m will not be a problem for us financially no matter what happens in the season. We have had exceptional revenue growth while keep wages relatively controlled. Our financial position is very strong.
That's correct. Even before you factor in...

- the 2016-17 TV Revenue (£148.1m);
- the likely additional CL revenue (~£50m);
- the added revenue from the Main stand; and
- the negative net spend last summer (£-15m)...

... there should still be plenty of room to make these signings simply judging by likely sales and wage savings alone:

Bogdan free £15k
Wisdom £4m £10k
Sakho £30m £75k
Moreno £15m £40k
Flanagan £1m £25k
Lucas £4m £80k
Stewart £10m £20k
Markovic £15m £45k
Ings £20m £60k (or Sturridge)
£89m £370k

Salah £34.3m £90k
Solanke £5m (?) £20k
Keita £55m £80k
Van Dijk £60m £110k
£154m £300k

Net: £65m spent, and £70k wages lower

These are obviously estimations and the P/L accounts are much more complex than this due to amortization, but in a nutshell these moves would entail a net spent of around £65m while keeping wages roughly at the same level, which is easily doable.

Needless to say, with some simple back-of-a-napkin maths it's easy to see why the club doesn't seem fazed by the rumoured fees for Keita and Van Dijk. The money is most certainly there to get the top transfer targets.
:lol:

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Nice touch in the title, thought it was a typo first :lol:

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
£20m for Ings :lol:

RC89

Whats the potential penalty for falsifying documents in relation to tapping up? Imagine they gone done for falsifying AND tapping up :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.