Queen Elizabeth II | 1926-2022 | Rest in Peace

No slight to her or the right for her family and those that knew and loved her to mourn and celebrate her life, but the day she dies and the aftermath will end up becoming absolutely unbearable.
1) how long will that be the only thing on the news
2) how long will it affect normal TV
3) Football and most events will probably get postponed for 1 weekend,
4) Imagine if she dies during the middle of a live broadcast match eg FA Cup Final, esp on the BBC.. will they switch over to news about her passing away and just forget about the match?

1. I don’t watch tv and can find my own news on the internet.
2. I don’t watch tv.
3. I can live without football for a weekend.
4. It’s one game. There will never be a game big enough that I can’t miss it, it’s just football.

Short term inconvenience will be fine for the long term benefit.

1. I don’t watch tv and can find my own news on the internet.
2. I don’t watch tv.
3. I can live without football for a weekend.
4. It’s one game. There will never be a game big enough that I can’t miss it, it’s just football.

Short term inconvenience will be fine for the long term benefit.
After she passes and all the inconvenience caused by the mourning… we will have weeks and weeks of PR for Charles and to justify the Royal Family existing.

It’s going to be a right ballache changing all the money to put Chaz’s mug on it all.

When she does kick it, Will should make a play for the title - Game of Thrones style. Surely no-one wants to see Charles as the king?
Andrew as Meryn Fecking Trant with a sour face mumbling "too old" to the brothel owner as she wheels out yet another kid?

Especially as @Pexbo suggests - keeping time with a metronome. Poor dear.

Shes recently single after a loooong time so she’s going to have been hitting tinder up and as everyone knows women have an easier time on there.

Pin cushion.

You lot are a bit mean. Queenie is still pretty badass, I think she'll get a bit closer to the Queen Mum's age yet before she snuffs it. Hopefully we can get a few more candid moments out of her first where she's slagging off Boris or something, I want the pissed up angry edge-of-dementia stage queen.

I think a lot of people like the idea of the Queen sending herself a centenary letter. I recon her odds of making it to that are about 2/1.

I think a lot of people like the idea of the Queen sending herself a centenary letter. I recon her odds of making it to that are about 2/1.
fetchimage

Shes recently single after a loooong time so she’s going to have been hitting tinder up and as everyone knows women have an easier time on there.

Pin cushion.
A knighthood for a shag she's not going to be short of offers.
Queenie is still pretty badass
That's what I am sayin'

Some of these comments are absolutely sick. She’s a human being FFS. And one who has devoted her entire life for us. You lot need to show some more respect.

I’ll go February 4th. Old hag is bound to take the limelight away from my Birthday

Some of these comments are absolutely sick. She’s a human being FFS. And one who has devoted her entire life for us. You lot need to show some more respect.

I’ll go February 4th. Old hag is bound to take the limelight away from my Birthday
:lol: :lol:

Completely agree, absolutely shameful comments.

Just think about those poor Platinum Jubilee planners right now.

She must be sad at how things have all started to fall apart..

"And watch the things you gave your life to, broken" - not sure if there'll be any stooping and building 'em up, though.

They're not going to announce it until the NYSE opens tomorrow.

Wait, wrong thread.

I DEMAND TO KNOW EVERY GODDAM DETAIL OF THE QUEEN'S PRIVATE HEALTH CONDITIONS!

ARTHUR EDWARDS I now treat everything the Palace says with scepticism after their misleading statements about the Queen

WHEN the Queen announced she would not be at the Service of Remembrance I was not at all surprised.
What did surprise me was the Palace revealed she is suffering a back strain.
Her Majesty was forced to pull out of the Remembrance Day service at the CenotaphCredit: AFP
Normally, they don’t reveal what the problem is.
I just wonder what is really going on.
The Queen is the most adored woman in Britain and her people care about her deeply.
They also want to be reassured what they are being told is correct.
It is difficult when the Palace puts out misleading statements like recently claiming the Queen was resting at Windsor when she was on her way to hospital.
I now treat everything the Palace says with scepticism.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/16734065/buckingham-palace-queen-problems/

I DEMAND TO KNOW EVERY GODDAM DETAIL OF THE QUEEN'S PRIVATE HEALTH CONDITIONS!

ARTHUR EDWARDS I now treat everything the Palace says with scepticism after their misleading statements about the Queen

WHEN the Queen announced she would not be at the Service of Remembrance I was not at all surprised.
What did surprise me was the Palace revealed she is suffering a back strain.
Her Majesty was forced to pull out of the Remembrance Day service at the CenotaphCredit: AFP
Normally, they don’t reveal what the problem is.
I just wonder what is really going on.
The Queen is the most adored woman in Britain and her people care about her deeply.
They also want to be reassured what they are being told is correct.
It is difficult when the Palace puts out misleading statements like recently claiming the Queen was resting at Windsor when she was on her way to hospital.
I now treat everything the Palace says with scepticism.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/16734065/buckingham-palace-queen-problems/
Why does it randomly say the word 'fabulous' at the top of that article?

Why does it randomly say the word 'fabulous' at the top of that article?
I think it's just a section on their website. Maybe a celebrity tittle tattle one.

It's happening.

Probably her last Christmas. If she makes it.

She's going to pop her clogs in the next two to three months. Could go any time.

I wonder if now, at this stage in her life where she's 'given' so much to us all in her never ending service, cutting ribbons over doorways and smashing bottles on boats, while looking around at the smoking bomb crater that is now the Royal family and thinks 'Feck me, I wish I'd have smoked more dope and shagged more men'?

I wonder if now, at this stage in her life where she's 'given' so much to us all in her never ending service, cutting ribbons over doorways and smashing bottles on boats, while looking around at the smoking bomb crater that is now the Royal family and thinks 'Feck me, I wish I'd have smoked more dope and shagged more men'?
MORE dope and MORE men?

Being the Queen would annoy the piss out of me due to all of the shite you're expected to do like host politicians (Trump :wenger:) at your castle and have to go opening buildings and stuff. I'd just want to chill in my castle with my dogs and my hot tubs and shit load of acres. I feel a bit sorry for her in that regard.

If she times this right the whole nation could be looking at a full week off over Christmas.

I feel a bit sorry for her in that regard.
I wouldn't feel too sorry for her, I'm sure it's not fun all the time but she's far from had a tough life. Personally, I'd strip the whole lot of them of everything and put them all in caravans. The remaining Royals are shite.