QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

Kind of amazing how he probably caused a penalty, but then also the own goal for good measure. It was a nasty cross to deal with though, so it can happen.

Turks ran out of gas.

The Dutch do have decent options to change this off the bench. Can't be playing someone like Bergwijn against England though.

Yilmiz the 80s blonde perm, looks a good player as does turkey left back. Guler is just class.

Shame turkey cant defend.

Can’t see the English beating the Dutch, at best, tying them. Just don’t play creatively enough.

Been flicking this one and off with Wimbledon but at 0-1 that clearance on the ground from the rebound from I think Weghorst looks like it was pivotal moment in the game.

This guy called Own Goal is gonna get the Golden Boot this tournament for sure, won't he? How far up is he now? Eight or nine goals?

Turks ran out of gas.

The Dutch do have decent options to change this off the bench. Can't be playing someone like Bergwijn against England though.

When Wout comes on in the second half, we're fecked. He's the kraken, Medusa, and Olaf from Frozen all rolled into one.

How are we even ahead? We've been shite for 60 minutes but then Turkey thought you know what? We'll let you have the ball.

Was that not a foul by Gakpo for the goal. He takes the Turkish defender’s foot away from him, leading to the own goal. I’m not aware players are allowed to go through another opponent’s foot to try and get to the ball.

Ive seen plenty of English hooligans attacking Africans in the 2004 Euros. Some horrible videos. But not every English is the same.

But then again Ive seen your posts in CE forums. They're pretty shocking. So not surprised at this vile racism on display
Racism? Don't be stupid. I mean the team not the entire country, Its like United not liking Liverpool, that's football.

I've seen plenty of people hating on the England team. Is that racist too? The fact you have brought race into this when I mentioned nothing about race is laughable. It really is pathetic.

Definitely a foul by Gakpo. His foot dragged the defender's foot which led to the own goal.

This Netherlands side won't even get a sniff in the semis. Nowhere near the level.
Certainly have to play a lot better. They look more able with Wout up front though. For all his problems, he at least holds the ball up and works hard.

Surely Daley Blind would add a lot more fluidity to this Dutch side even for 15 minutes or so. They have feck all in midfield.

Certainly have to play a lot better. They look more able with Wout up front though. For all his problems, he at least holds the ball up and works hard.

I don't think they have a chance to be honest. It's getting a bit boring to see that it's coming home without ever getting out of second gear.

Koeman needs to bring on Malen to finish them off now!

When Wout comes on in the second half, we're fecked. He's the kraken, Medusa, and Olaf from Frozen all rolled into one.

He does feel like one of those who might knock England out, isn't he still actually a Burnley player?

Think Dutch need to go back to the formation they played v France as they've been dodgy from set plays in this. Van de Ven at LB has the pace to nullify Saka aswell.

I have actually reposted and said it’s an OG :lol: in fast time it looked like Gakpos

OG is omnipotent and has now scored in every other game, they will surely forgive you.

I already have an altar in preparation for Utd's 24-25 season :devil: