QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

It feels like the team has literally been told not to pass to Palmer because he might force them to play actual football.

When Southgate put his arm around him at break the lip readers could only make out “stand still more, you’re making us look bad”

Is there a more annoying sight in football than Pickford throwing his toys out of the pram every time the opposition get near his goal?

terrible extra time from England. given all initiative away. our midfield is anonymous

I’m not invested in this at all, just feels inevitable we lose to the first good side

Switzerland have been so much better here. Shame if they go out, but don't see them winning on pens

Maybe it's fatigue from watching United all season, but watching this tournament feels like a chore and makes me question my love for football.
The games are as good as United’s game all season to be honest. It’s a bore fest.

Dont understand why a defensive coach like Southgate has completely ignored the LB position

That’s a pretty risky challenge to just get waved away completely.

Could easily have been a penalty that. No challenge for the ball just barged Toney

Preparing myself for Pickford penalties heroics