Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

I think we want to see a 2-2 draw here, with 2 red cards, don't we?

I put that down to Ferguson retiring and the Moyes factor. Arsenal have more stability than United did in 13/14. I don't think Arsenal are guaranteed but I'd back them over City. If they win today then people might start talking about them for the title again.

1-0 Arsenal, Ramsey.

Pretty confident they won't win this unless they get another one. Spurs will score.

I can't believe these two are among title favourites this season. Very little quality.

Think an Arsenal win suits us. Really condenses the teams behind Leicester (providing we beat West Brom of course)
The more pressure Spurs and City are under prior to our visits the better for us.

Controversial but I think Spurs are a better bet to bottle top 4 than Arse.
You really think we can make 7 points on Spurs over 10 games?
The way we are playing, we'd do well to get 20 from the last 10.
That'd mean Spurs will have to go on a terrible terrible run to drop out.
Not happening

Pretty confident they won't win this unless they get another one. Spurs will score.
Of course, but Wenger has set up just the way people never expected him to.

Plus, Spurs for all their domination haven't tested Arsenal properly. There will be tired legs in the second half, which could play to Arsenal's hands.

He'd improve your lot dramatically.
No he wouldn't, he's miles off Sturridge's quality and has a similar injury record, he's not better than Coutinho or Firmino either. I fail to see what's so special about him, this half sums him up perfectly imo.

Spurs were very poor.

I don't know why Alli is playing almost next to Kane. Need a better second half. Can't see them coming back if it goes to 0-2.

He often is.

No he is not.

Welbeck is still good at running the channels and holding it up and scoring the occasional goal. But he still has no killer instinct. He was put through and no surprise to anyone, he fecked up his touch.