Premier League Not So Festive Season

Currently on course for 100 + points so would need to go 3-4 games without a win for them to even finish on 95 points. Spurs can only get 99 points if they win every game left so that gives you a scale of their task. Man. City can come properly back into things if they win their next two.

Said before this feels a little bit like 06/07 when Man. United were seen as underdogs against the power of Mourinho's Chelsea but they played the better football throughout and deservedly won the league.

Klopp's been in this situation before. 10/11 when Bayern were dominanting Bundesliga but Dortmund got in front early and held out when people though they might bottle it.

They have had a strong and unnatural start aided by lots of flooky luck. It won't last, once they start dropping points they will feck up as they usually do.

It’s just football. Their luck will run out as usual, let’s stop worrying about those things. Right now, Arsenal needs to score one.

No that is not luck. Bad officiating is distinctly different from in game events that are fair. A triple deflection for their 1st goal is luck, not Mane getting away scot-free for a choke-hold.

VAR would clean up most of these anomalies, sure sometimes VAR can miss these, but most of the time these events would be spotted.

Game over. This will be five or six by full time. Arsenal are an embarrassment. League title done and dusted. Disgusting.

Game over, put a fork in it. Spurs losing today as well.. all Liverpool have to do is get a draw at the Etihad and its done.

Arsenal's defenders are fecking hilarious

How are they above us? fecking Jose.

Arsenal are dog shit. Call me bitter but aside from Firmino's second, they are awful goals to concede.

Lichtsteiner, Mustafi, Sokratis and Koscielny. All haggard defenders.

You are truly f'kd if you depend on that level of rubbish at the back.

Switched off at the 2-1. This squad are just hopeless unless we make a massive overhaul. Happy New Year and congratulations to Liverpool for the win.

Leno is worse than Cech at actually saving shots.

Liverpool is just too strong this season.

I am pained. Why didn't we invest significantly this Summer? Why didn't we show that hunger? We were second last season for goodness sake!

Suicidal defending from Arsenal here.

Tell you what, that Liverpool ship is creaking a bit. Nevermind the result today because Arsenal's squad is mediocre despite the progress.

There are signs of fatigue already creeping in. They're one game away from getting torn apart by a big team followed by injuries.
In the last three games they've comfortably won away to the team that just won away to Spurs, put 4 past Newcastle and have got 3 in half an hour against Arsenal. I hate to say it but I think this is the year.

Tell you what, that Liverpool ship is creaking a bit. Nevermind the result today because Arsenal's squad is mediocre despite the progress.

There are signs of fatigue already creeping in. They're one game away from getting torn apart by a big team followed by injuries.

Yeah, if they only win 3-1 instead of 5-1 against this shit Arsenal side, I suppose it could be a concern for them.