Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

So it will be up to us as it stands to put that nail in the coffin for Villa.

I actually think I wouldn't mind seeing Sunderland survive. Guess I got over their fans mocking us in 2012.

Reason is, they at least had some spectacular wins over our rivals, and I really can't remember a single one from Norwich. Feels they just roll over anyone 'big'.

4 years on and we still haven't got our revenge on them that even Fergie was talking up :mad:

I actually think I wouldn't mind seeing Sunderland survive. Guess I got over their fans mocking us in 2012.

Reason is, they at least had some spectacular wins over our rivals, and I really can't remember a single one from Norwich. Feels they just roll over anyone 'big'.

For me it's about further deflating Villa. But i must admit i can't stand Big Sam.

Allardyce to that sub: "If my name was Allardycia I wouldn't be standing here talking to you, twat."

Merseyside derby as well, didn't even realize.
Glad it clashes with our game v. Palace - marginally less frustrating watching us struggle at home against a bottom five side than watching another gutless Everton display at Anfield.

Van Gaal lost 6 points to both Sunderland and Norwich. And he still talks as he's God's gift to world football.

I wish Sunderland would just feck off. Lingering around the premier league like a rotten fart.

I still think Newcastle will come from behind and survive. Norwich looks to be bottling this, and Sunderland only have tough games left, while Newcastle have home games against Swansea and Palace plus an easy game against Villa.

Chris sutton thinks it wasnt a pen.
Shameless. Niall Quinn would be cringing after saying that.

On general principle that daft challenge by Wisdom deserved punishment.

Sutton is such a touchy individual. He'd greet a lottery win with a whine.

If Newcastle win today they will go flat out v City mid week so we need Sunderland to win this to give them hope..

One of Sunderland and Newcastle will go down if not both, they won't both get enough points to overtake Palace.

Yes, just looked & carefully analysed (:D) and I agree, Sunderland to get out, N & N have had it unless there's exciting changes in expected performance from the N teams in the remaining games.

Defoe is so head down as a player it's unreal.

Need Newcastle relegated by the final day if possible.