Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

the hea

4QTtEAR.png

Had no idea it was City v Chelsea as well today. Better get an extra beer.

Can't see Chelsea getting anything unfortunately. They're on their holidays already. They were abject against Swansea.

Norwich: Ruddy; Wisdom, Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Jarvis, Howson, O'Neil, Brady; Naismith; Mbokani.
Sunderland: Mannone, Yedlin, van Aanholt, Kaboul, Kone, Kirchhoff, M'Vila, Cattermole, Borini, Khazri, Defoe.

Norwich win would be nice, just to seal the present bottom 3 going down.

Can't see Chelsea getting anything unfortunately. They're on their holidays already. They were abject against Swansea.

In fairness, Chelsea haven't been too bad since hiddink came in and that was their first loss in the league.

Premier-League-Table-Since-Christmas-04-13-2016-546x654.png

There's a good chance they'll give Man City a good game.

Hiddink never lost a home, I believe. And they did lost just one game in last sixteen, and that was last one, away to Swansea.

Stoke will be a good challenge but hoping we can carry on winning.

It's a real shame that most of our games now come after Leicesters. Miss any real opportunity to ramp up the pressure on them before a game.

Have to hope in West Ham to really get stuck in, though I imagine they'll spend a lot of the game lumping the ball into the box for Huth and Morgan to deal with.

Stoke will be a good challenge but hoping we can carry on winning.

It's a real shame that most of our games now come after Leicesters. Miss any real opportunity to ramp up the pressure on them before a game.

Have to hope in West Ham to really get stuck in, though I imagine they'll spend a lot of the game lumping the ball into the box for Huth and Morgan to deal with.
Think it's done. You lot needed Leicester to drop points against Sunderland.

Apart from Villa and Derby, are there any team that have been relegated without a fight in recent seasons? These guys have been in the relegation zone since the start of he season.

Think it's done. You lot needed Leicester to drop points against Sunderland.

Yep. Can't imagine we'll win it, I've never thought we'd win it at any point actually. Still, stranger things have happened than Lecietser dropping that number of points (Leicester being up there for one, barcelona picking up one point from the last nine available, Man utd dropping? 8 points to Man City etc etc).

Can only play as we have been and hope they slip up eventually.

Apart from Villa and Derby, are there any team that have been relegated without a fight in recent seasons? These guys have been in the relegation zone since the start of he season.

Villa have been a little bit of a nothing team for a few seasons now. If they take down the two north East teams with them, that would be great.

Derby at least tried, they were just so much worse than everyone else it didn't really matter. Villa don't look bothered.

Buying Naismith is like buying a ticket for the Championship.

Derby at least tried, they were just so much worse than everyone else it didn't really matter. Villa don't look bothered.
Derby were good old fashioned bog standard sheet. They played in an era which your Lescotts and your Ablongurhoors -all piped out on sheesh- simply wouldn't understand..

Kamikaze stuff at the back from Norwich. Only a matter of time before Sunderland waste golden chances.

Hang in there Norwich.

I actually think I wouldn't mind seeing Sunderland survive. Guess I got over their fans mocking us in 2012.

Reason is, they at least had some spectacular wins over our rivals, and I really can't remember a single one from Norwich. Feels they just roll over anyone 'big'.

Is Naismith premier leagues biggest diver? Annoying piece of shit.