Premier League Matchweek 10

Matip does what all of our attacking players haven't done. Well on track for a 3-3.

Well new Klopp plan.

Concede two set pieces
Score two set pieces
Win game with open play goal

Liverpool have scored two goals from three corners.

We failed to score a single goal from nineteen corners.

Let that sink in.

Liverpool have scored two goals from three corners.

We failed to score a single goal from nineteen corners.

Let that sink in.

We could do the same with defending like that. Just like we did against Leicester.

Ridiculous half. Our defenders are having an influence on everything.

If we can get a fourth early in the second half I think it'll kill them off.

Game over. Knockout blow before half time.
Palace have already come back twice, yet everytime Pool take the lead people claim that the game is over.

Hate to say it but the dippers look very fluid and pacy.

Angers me when I see this because we have similar personnel who can do the same. Its just that none of them get to play (Martial, Mkhitaryan) or end up being played in their right positions (Rashford, Lingard).

Palace have already come back twice, yet everytime Pool take the lead people claim that the game is over.

Even the most biased critic would say that the dippers are by far the superior team. They deserve to win it based on that first half.

You can see the freshness in liverpool compared to ourselves today. They look that little bit sharper.

Even the most biased critic would say that the dippers are by far the superior team. They deserve to win it based on that first half.
They are, doesn't mean Palace won't be able to come back.

We don't have any defence minded players...

We're asking attack minded players to defend. Which is fine for some, but for others it's difficult.

I really think we need a Matic/Alonso/Mascherano type player.

Liverpool will be 8 points ahead of us if they win. 8 fecking points! Needed to win today.

We are breathtaking in attack yet all the opposition have to do to score is have an effort on target. Frustrating in the extreme.

What a pass to Mane.

Is there a player with a higher footballing ability : brains ratio than Zaha?

If he had half a brain, he'd be a hell of a winger. Sadly, he's utterly brainless.

Coutinho is running the show at a POTY level at the moment.

We need a fourth. I don't trust us with a one goal lead.