Premier League Matchweek 10

What the feck :lol:

Still don't like it that we can't keep a clean sheet. I'd rather win 0-1 than 3-6 at this stage.

This is so depressing. We can hardly score a goal if our lives depended on it, whereas Liverpool can't stop scoring :(

We look like scoring five or six times today, same as against West Brom. Just don't concede another one please.

Typical Liverpool.

For once I would love a boring 0-1. Can we not just have a boring dull win? Please.

No drama.

Pool score 2 in 20 mins thats about right.

City 4, Arsenal 4 and we've scored 1 in 4 and can't score from 37 attempts :lol::(

United score 0 in 270 mins and Liverpool score 2 in 20 . Good stuff!

Coutinho is really bossing it with play-making rather than senseless shooting.

We're going to need to score 7 goals today at this pace, ffs. So fecking frustrating.

Doesn't matter if they even concede 5 though. They'll find a way to score 6.

Four shots on target, four goals. Lovren nightmare. First he screws up the off-side trap on Benteke, then loses the goalscorer on the header. They need another CB to partner Matip.

Four shots on target, four goals. Lovren nightmare. First he screws up the off-side trap on Benteke, then loses the goalscorer on the header. They need another CB to partner Matip.
He's having a bad day defensively but for the most part he's been decent this season. He's not the only one to make mistakes either.

Shades of their 2013-2014 campaign about this Liverpool side. They are good value to watch but their defence is not title winning quality at the moment.

the attacking movement & incisive passing from the 'orrible cheating scummy Scousers is mighty impressive, tbf

Liverrpool create many chances

thats a sign of a good team (and why i predicted them to win the league in august)