Premier League Matchweek 10

Currently watching two streams, Everton-West Ham and Birmingham-Villa. Teams in either game plaing in identical colours. Has this ever happened before in history?

i don't think I have ever seen a goal during a minutes applause in game before

Smaller teams should use that as a tactic and have numerous applause mins

i don't think I have ever seen a goal during a minutes applause in game before

Smaller teams should use that as a tactic and have numerous applause mins
So you're asking fans to wish for the death of as many former players as possible. I like this idea.

West Ham katting Everton up to pieces here. Really starting to resemble last season's side.

Can't you just lobby the govt to change time? Thought India was a democracy.

we cant even lobby the broadcaster to make them continue telecasting the PL in SD, this seems way off :p. From Nov 1, only HD channels are telecasting the PL.

we cant even lobby the broadcaster to make them continue telecasting the PL in SD, this seems way off :p. From Nov 1, only HD channels are telecasting the PL.
Anyway, I've PMed you a reusable stream list

Lukaku has missed a pass and had a very bad first touch in a goal scoring position the last few minutes.
This surely proves that he is struggling with the physicality and tempo of the mighty PL.

Am I doing this right?...

Lukaku has missed a pass and had a very bad first touch in a goal scoring position the last few minutes.
This surely proves that he is struggling with the physicality and tempo of the mighty PL.

Has he also cost his team 8+ points the last weeks from missing sitters, while continuously not offering enough in buildup and especially holdup, plus almost religiously giving the ball away with his sloppy passing game when coming deep to collect the ball, including two absolute shockers yesterday?

Anyway, I've PMed you a reusable stream list

cheers man. appreciate it. will be a huge help.

i dont think using lukaku to defend zlatan is going to work. Not sure if people rate lukaku as highly nowadays.

Your name means we can't take you seriously

Sorry Zlaatan, your boy has been very very underwhelming so far

Has he also cost his team 8+ points the last weeks from missing sitters, while continuously not offering enough in buildup and almost religiously giving the ball away with his sloppy passing game when coming deep to collect the ball, including two absolute shockers yesterday?

Did him doing that have anything to do with the blistering tempo or MMA like physicality of the PL?

So.. no, you're not doing it right.

Did him doing that have anything to do with the blistering tempo or MMA like physicality of the PL?

So.. no, you're not doing it right.

Yeah, he is also too slow and struggle with holding off physical players when we lump the ball to him without drawing a foul. Hence the mention of holdup play.

cheers man. appreciate it. will be a huge help.

i dont think using lukaku to defend zlatan is going to work. Not sure if people rate lukaku as highly nowadays.

I'm not defending Zlatan, read my comment again. I'm saying the arguments used against him are rediculous. Just like my example for Lukaku.

Your name means we can't take you seriously

Sorry Zlaatan, your boy has been very very underwhelming so far

Yes he has, I agree. But it has nothing to do with the mighty tempo and physicality of the PL like a lot of people seem to suggest.

This is Zlaatan, our player is Zlatan. I apologize for our rude members implying fanship that certainly isn't there, as evidenced by that extra "a" in the name.

Also, what a goal.

West Ham are rubbish, serves them right for playing a poor decision making dumb footballer like Antonio as their striker.

There are far too many Antonio's and Zaha's in the PL. Basically physical players with decent technique but atrocious footballing IQ.