Premier League Gameweek 8

How's Kudus is still on the pitch? That's a straight red for Casemiro and 5 match ban.

Kudus should be out. He put his hands in three opposition players' faces and one of them almost look like a light punch. At least double yellow, if not straight red.

Ally McCoist is showing some serious case of a head injury and trying to claim that Kudus should get away with a yellow.

Fair play to Kudus, slaps 3 Spurs players in the face and nearly gets away with it.

Kudos to Sarr. Got slapped and reacted as players should react.
VDV and Richarlison.....pathetic.

I agree with McCoist, games way too soft and I’d rather not see reds for handbags stuff like that.

Atleast VAR did their job in the end. He made two red card offences in that tussle.

Clinton Morrison is a feckin idiot, feck off you absolute bellend, punch drunk dickhead who wouldn't even be able to finish the alphabet. Prick

Kudus just went around smacking everyone in sight :lol: Really wanted to get sent off I guess

Teams step up against us though and that’s a fact
New excuses ? I am sick of them. There is always a reason why we lose and play bad football.
They don’t step up anymore, they know we are dogsh*t and there for the taking.
Like they knew before it’ll be almost impossible to take something at Old Trafford under SAF so they crumbled when they stepped in the pitch.

You can't be slapping several people in the face and getting away with it.
If it was a red for all the stuff he did then fair enough but He was sent off for pushing the lad in the face, that’s all that was shown to the ref.

I get it’s a red in today’s game, I think it’s bollox, should be a yellow for Petulance (or unsportsmanlike Behavior) but probably a red by letter of law for the optics.

Swopping Moyes for Lopetegeui is one of the most baffling managerial changes we've seen in the prem for quite some time.