Premier League Gameweek 8

I would be so insanely pissed if that was not given to United. Clear penalty in my mind.

Gary Neville the only person who's even trying to sell that there's even anything in that. That dudes gone.

He's not wrong about it being clumsy, pretty much sums up Chelsea at the back in this half.

I despise playing at Anfield. Even game but never even officiating.

Still time for Sancho to do something, but no impact so far.

Sancho looks good until he is in a position where he is expected to do something.

I would be so insanely pissed if that was not given to United. Clear penalty in my mind.
Yeah agreed tbh. Ok he touched the ball but then got nutmegged in the ricochet and took out Jones. So as long as you've made contact with the ball you can now take out a player afterwards ?

Way more of a pen than the first one imo.

I ain't gonna lie, I'm kinda happy to see liverpool winning, they look like the only hope of giving us a title race and stopping the cheats clinch another title and devaluing the English top division

I ain't gonna lie, I'm kinda happy to see liverpool winning, they look like the only hope of giving us a title race and stopping the cheats clinch another title and devaluing the English top division
No.

Probably been asked & answered already, but why does Chelsea not have a kit sponsor logo on the front of their shirt?