Premier League Gameweek 8

I ain't gonna lie, I'm kinda happy to see liverpool winning, they look like the only hope of giving us a title race and stopping the cheats clinch another title and devaluing the English top division
No way. Rather devalue all of English football than Liverpool win anything more.

I ain't gonna lie, I'm kinda happy to see liverpool winning, they look like the only hope of giving us a title race and stopping the cheats clinch another title and devaluing the English top division

Nooooooo

Embarassing post , no one gives a feck about City’s cheating success. Feck the scousers

Robertson feels a weak link for Liverpool now, Madueke beat him a couple of times and Chelsea will get joy from that side eventually if they giving it to him.

Was never a penalty the second one, Jones the last one of their six you'd want trying to finish off a chance like that. He's also struggling to get back to help out Robertson so feels obviously they put on Alexis Mac for him sooner or later.'

Diaz aswell and Liverpool probably get a second on the break.

Really need Chelsea to equalise here, but you just don't see it do you. Still scarred from those 2 finals they were on top in and didn't win.

But with City scraping wins and Arsenal keep losing due to their inability to keep 10 on the pitch, there's definitely an unpleasant opening for Liverpool.
Especially if the league do grow some guts and punish them this year.

It’s just interesting to watch two teams with brand new managers play a consistent style of play, in contrast to what we have to put up with in the very same division.
It's irrelevant comparing with Liverpool, as Slot picked up a team packed with quality and didn't have to change much - plus he's no Moyes.

And Chelsea make us look like paupers with their constant buying of 80-100m players. Eventually they were going to stumble on some form.

It’s just interesting to watch two teams with brand new managers play a consistent style of play, in contrast to what we have to put up with in the very same division.
I think the forum is depressing enough without having to hear about it in every single thread. As interesting as that may be to you.

Really need Chelsea to equalise here, but you just don't see it do you. Still scarred from those 2 finals they were on top in and didn't win.

But with City scraping wins and Arsenal keep losing due to their inability to keep 10 on the pitch, there's definitely an unpleasant opening for Liverpool.
Especially if the league do grow some guts and punish them this year.
City getting banned and then the next few years it's United Arsenal and Liverpool vying for the prem. Id love to see that.

United getting out shit together seems as unlikely as City getting banned though so it's a pipedream :lol:

Robertson feels a weak link for Liverpool now, Madueke beat him a couple of times and Chelsea will get joy from that side eventually if they giving it to him.

Was never a penalty the second one, Jones the last one of their six you'd want trying to finish off a chance like that. He's also struggling to get back to help out Robertson so feels obviously they put on Alexis Mac for him sooner or later.'

Diaz aswell and Liverpool probably get a second on the break.
Robertson has had a stinker.

It's irrelevant comparing with Liverpool, as Slot picked up a team packed with quality and didn't have to change much - plus he's no Moyes.

And Chelsea make us look like paupers with their constant buying of 80-100m players. Eventually they were going to stumble on some form.
Fair enough. Liverpool have a title challenging squad from last season just gone and Chelsea have invested even more than us. I agree with this.

Probably been asked & answered already, but why does Chelsea not have a kit sponsor logo on the front of their shirt?

Asking for too much money.

They started last season without one too for a couple of weeks. Think there was another, Forest maybe?

Probably due to the uncertainty of where they were/are as a club. Asking for the type of cash associated with Champions League clubs as a multi year deal while not in it.

Football sponsorships are bit weird, a lot of huge companies have no interest in it these days. Instead it's random betting companies you've never heard of advertising to the Asian market and not much else. Even Liverpool's, Standard Chartered (finances) don't offer retail banking in the UK and 90% of their income is from Asia and Africa. Sponsorhips are targeting overseas watchers more than domestic ones a lot now.

Robertson has had a stinker.

Jones hasn't been much better either. Not getting back quickly enough to help him on the left and not for the first time he dosen't have much idea what to do in the final third, takes so long to pass or shoot as we saw for the non penalty.

Him and Harvey Elliott will surely be moved on next summer.