Premier League Gameweek 8

I don't mind City winning today. They have actually helped us guard the PL from Liverpool all these years.

I don't see it

Never seemed like someone who could run at defenders and be a good 1v1 winger at United for me. Always seemed a bit sluggish and slow Both at Dortmund and now at Chelsea he looks like a different player.

Guys, it was a penalty for Liverpool and a fairly obvious one too. Would ye cop on the with conspiratorial shite talk?

Sancho has a million and 1 ways to pass the ball backwards, very annoying style to watch, he is closer to Grealish in style than most wingers.

Never seemed like someone who could run at defenders and be a good 1v1 winger at United for me. Always seemed a bit sluggish and slow Both at Dortmund and now at Chelsea he looks like a different player.
Is he really playing that much different for Chelsea? Looks the same when I’ve seen him play for them.

Are all EPL games now the same when it comes to atmosphere? A roar at the start which quickly quietens. Only time you hear the crowd is when they're sarcastically cheering a decision

Is he really playing that much different for Chelsea? Looks the same when I’ve seen him play for them.

I think the biggest difference is that he looks a bit more dedicated there and is more often put into empty areas with the ball than at United.

Are all EPL games now the same when it comes to atmosphere? A roar at the start which quickly quietens. Only time you hear the crowd is when they're sarcastically cheering a decision

The average match going fan is middle-aged. They tire easily

He looks the same frustrating player