Premier League Gameweek 7

Gotta say, quite a few teams play rather nice football in the prem this year. Really curious how we'll look in about a month.

2-1 Arsenal. Easiest money I ever made.

Odds can't have been that high?

Lumping on Bournemouth to win when 2-0 down at Everton in August would've been one of the winning bets of the season but I doubt anyone was brace enough to put on anything more than cheeky fiver.

Ah to win the game.

Years back when I used to bet frequently I used to bet on the favourite turning a 1-0 round by a specific minute. Arsenal being 1-0 down and still leading by 70th minute would've been a decent price. You guys did it for years under SAF as conceding a goal usually deflates an underdog team and they're then vulnerable for the next ten minutes.

Don't get Arteta's obsession with shoehorning Havertz into the midfield role? They play absolutely thrash everytime he plays there. Switch him back up top and immediately they look like a different side.

Fulham really should be winning this game. It's so annoying that they can't seem to score.

Ah to win the game.

Years back when I used to bet frequently I used to bet on the favourite turning a 1-0 round by a specific minute. Arsenal being 1-0 down and still leading by 70th minute would've been a decent price. You guys did it for years under SAF as conceding a goal usually deflates an underdog team and they're then vulnerable for the next ten minutes.

Aye, in play betting can be absolutely brilliant at times if you know what you're doing.

Good teams who have a go can score 2 or even 3 against this Man. City.

It's strange just looking at them thinking they've won today and yet they're only 2-1 up and Fulham keep getting decent chances (falling to the wrong player) but they will be vulnerable in away games without Rodri this season so the home teams need to take some more risks v them.

Aye, in play betting can be absolutely brilliant at times if you know what you're doing.

Penalties late on in games also used to be about 25/1. Less know with VAR.

Still needed to be scored, can remember losing a shed load when Mahrez blazed over late on for Man. City at Liverpool.:rolleyes:

Conceding so many chances at home to Fulham really isn't a very good look for the post Rodri life. Even getting till the January window this way doesn't look good. This will end up being a Liverpool vs Arsenal title race this year.

Penalties late on in games also used to be about 25/1. Less know with VAR.

Still needed to be scored, can remember losing a shed load when Mahrez blazed over late on for Man. City at Liverpool.:rolleyes:

Goalkeeper cards late on, won a fortune on Martinez over the last couple years :lol:

Conceding so many chances at home to Fulham really isn't a very good look for the post Rodri life. Even getting till the January window this way doesn't look good. This will end up being a Liverpool vs Arsenal title race this year.

I think the key for one of Liverpool or Arsenal is to try to get a 5-6 point lead in next two months.

Remember last December? Man. City had some poor results and then went off to play the world club cup. Liverpool-Arsenal was 1-1 and then Arsenal lost back-to-back to West Ham and Fulham. Liverpool also dropped points around that time so when Man. City returned neither had taken advantage.

I think the key for one of Liverpool or Arsenal is to try to get a 5-6 point lead in next two months.

Remember last December? Man. City had some poor results and then went off to play the world club cup. Liverpool-Arsenal was 1-1 and then Arsenal lost back-to-back to West Ham and Fulham. Liverpool also dropped points around that time so when Man. City returned neither had taken advantage.
Yep, for sure. That being said, whoever they do sign in January would also take time to settle in. This really is a golden opportunity for Liverpool/Arsenal to take advantage of a very weak looking City without their best player.

Like Diddy.

In all seriousness, I hate how the cnut always only seems to show up against us. Like so many other players.

He's a nuisance player, like Kevin Nolan or Kevin Davies or Heskey, always seems to be doing a lot, but only occasionally does anything productive.

Gotta say, quite a few teams play rather nice football in the prem this year. Really curious how we'll look in about a month.
If we take no action against Ten Hag we'll be finishing 11th or 12th I imagine.

John Stones having an awful season when he plays so far. Terrible for that one.

Terrible today, Fulham should have had at least 4.