Premier League Gameweek 7

Nah. Southampton, Ipswich and Leicester are going down.

Wolves might join the mix, but Everton are comfortably better than these four.
Yeah leaning the same way. They might have deeper squads than everton, maybe that becomes a factor.

Fulham really could have got something from City today. Traore just can’t finish his dinner.
He did absolutely destroy Kyle Walker for pace though.

Marco Silva doing himself no harm with that showing.

Gary O'Neill throwing his team under the bus there, basically taking no responsibility for their shite performance, and saying he'd be fuming with their performance if he was a fan...

Think the bloke has ran out of ideas and been found and is just trying to save his job now

I still think we will be fine. We are just really fecking unlucky with the defensive issues currently. It can't be overstated enough how confident we are with Branthwaite at the back rather than Keane. Goes without saying the same if we have Myko instead of Young and an actual RB but though Garner did well today albeit showing at times he isn't a RB.

I think Dyche will do enough again but will need replaced in the summer. He's a good stop gap manager but not a long term bloke for the ambitions the new stadium and I imagine our new owners will wish for.