Premier League Gameweek 7

Liverpool haven't created that much in this second half. Newcastle have understood that to stop them you just have to park the bus.

He's banished to Soton bench too, will he be the same player if they keep him there for entire or most of the season?
He started the last game..and obviously i believe the quality is there. The question is whether he improves himself much more so that better clubs come calling. If not, then pool will do fine to get him.

Does Coutinho have much else in his locker other than long shots? He will literally try from anywhere.

He must have a 20 rating for long shots in Football Manager. Just like Fellaini has a 20 rating for chest control.

Liverpool look as good as they did in Brendan's last season. Without Countinho's long-range shots, they have not got a clue.

The hype surrounding this oh so amazing Liverpool attack is so over the top, they haven’t created anything of real note this game.

Why is Moreno back in the fold, anyway? Has he started playing better cos every time I see him he's shit.

Perez should be doing better there. He had an extra second there for sure IMO.

Wtf’s Klopp complaining about? He’s such a horrible cnut.

Even when Spurs beat them 2-0 on the opening day, I was impressed with Newcastle's organization under Rafa (Shelvey got a red that changed that match). They have really stifled Liverpool this entire match.

Why the feck do they keep showing that gurning prick on the touchline all the time!

If Jose gave the refs a tenth of the shit Flopp and Koeman the £140m man gave them today, his license would be taken away and he'd be kicked out of the country (if that was up to the FA).