Premier League Gameweek 7

I dunno, you see swansea sell their best player every season for 4 / 5 seasons and their position and team just isn't surprising. They look utterly mediocre and I dont see how they can blame finances.
Southampton are going the same way and being held up by a good youth academy.
Everton will probably bounce back but their team looks a bit all over the place atm.
Palace should be better but their mentality and confidence looked worryingly bad if you were a supporter.
Stoke and West Ham are mid table plodders who'll turn it on every so often.

Like the best of the rest is probably West Brom or Watford atm, which is just really poor from the rest of the league imo.
I'd be kind of gutted to finish below West Brom who are just the most unambitious team i've seen in a long time.

Yeah, i mean i don't think it's entirely down to finances. There's obviously other factors at play. But there's no doubt the disparity between the top sides and the rest is growing (in terms of finances) which is definitely a big reason for the players from those clubs leaving every summer to the bigger teams in the league.

Yeah, west brom are quite a depressing team. I suppose they're always safe, a pain in the arse to play and will always provide one or two surprise results of the season. Only so much success to go around at the end of the day though i suppose.

I am amazed this ref can walk given the lack of spine on him.

Klopp with his two feet inside the field! nobody even took notice of that while with Jose, a sending off.

The way the ref told the Newcastle player to calm down then. Like he was talking to a badly behaved dog.
Ritchie can be a bit radge at times tbf. Love him to pieces but he does play on the edge of going mental.

That Salah chance wasn't as straight-forward as it first appeared really - came at him quick and at an awkward height.

Moreno is a horrible player.

What an average side Liverpool have been. I would be shocked if Mourinho doesnt go on attack against them

Pool missed their chance in transfers this summer. Their targets will come harder by if they miss out on CL next summer, and by they way it's going now, I don't see them squeezing in.

Pool missed their chance in transfers this summer. Their targets will come harder by if they miss out on CL next summer, and by they way it's going now, I don't see them squeezing in.
They have keita lined up for next summer

Sturridge there on the keeper, surely if consistency is needed there could / should at least have been a free kick at least?

Some nice passes from Salah.

And remember it was all intentional

He's been a bit of a Zlatan so far.

Misses loads of chances but also scores loads too.
The reason Salah is not suitable for Chelsea back then. He was supposed to be a supporting player, not main men like how he was &I is forded at the next next clubs. Too wasteful for a supporting player, when he needs to support the main men

TV producers have decided spot the celebrity in the crowd is more entertaining than the game. Fair call tbh.