Premier League Gameweek 7

How long before Liverpool fans want Rafa back?

Awful result. When Klopp’s system stops working you see just how average a lot of our players are.

Wouldn't hurt if he had more system than one for starters.

Right then, how many times do you all think Klopp will use the word “offside” in his post-match interview?

Diame allowed to bring the ball down with his feet in the box from a corner :lol:

Liverpool haven't got a clue how to defend set pieces.

Not bad. Really didn't think Newcastle wouldn't get anything out of this.

Liverpool are shite, and for all their talk of them being our first test, they can't put away any of the teams they claim are a walkover when we play them.

I am so lucking forward to hearing an interview with Klopp - I am sure he will mention that Liverpool should have had a penalty and "we were unlucky. "

Can't he just be honest - they don't have a decent striker and their defense sucks.

Liverpool didn't beat their beloved Rafa, and Rafa didn't beat his beloved Liverpool. Everyone's happy.

Well, no brain fart from the defense in the second half. Improvement.

You mean apart from letting a corner dropping down 5 yards from goal - and only saving the shot with the hand ? After Lovren gave away a totally stupid freekick 1 minute earlier

Anyone has the feeling Beneitz will manage Liverpool soon ?

BTW Losing against this Liverpool side is unacceptable.

I'm enjoying them not winning, but they are still only 2 points off 3rd!

However, 7 points off us :drool:

If they won today they’d have been ahead of Chelsea and level on points with Tottenham yet everyone is saying they’re in a crisis, it’s crazy.

They didn’t win today, they’re 7 points off us already and sitting in 7th :boring:

Liverpool are shite, and for all their talk of them being our first test, they can't put away any of the teams they claim are a walkover when we play them.
The bastards turn up against the big boys, especially against us. It’s amazing that no matter how shite they are and how good we are, and vice versa, they always seem to play well against us.

Feels like I'm watching the same game on repeat every time we play.

Do you think Klopp genuinely thought no defender other than VVD could improve you?

Or was the money not available for a centre back and Klopp was making excuses for the owners being thrifty? Like I suspect fergie did for a good few years under the Glazers.

It may genuinely be the latter. The owners record of spending isn't one that fills me with confidence and we didn't even make a bid for VVD in the end.

The bastards turn up against the big boys, especially against us. It’s amazing that no matter how shite they are and how good we are, and vice versa, they always seem to play well against us.

It's how it's always been in that fixture though. How many times did we beat them when we were poor in the 80s

TBF we had the same problem last season. The curse seems to have left us and moved to them!
We hit the target more though, no? Every match Liverpool play they seem to have some bananas amount of shots and feck all hitting the target.

You mean apart from letting a corner dropping down 5 yards from goal - and only saving the shot with the hand ? After Lovren gave away a totally stupid freekick 1 minute earlier

It was a handball? Did not see the replays. Thought I saw it hitting his hand. They got lucky then

to be fair to Liverpool an exactly similar handball situation happened in Newcastles penaltybox

Ended in a draw then? Really thought Liverpool would take the three points.