Premier League Gameweek 7

Is it? We haven't had the chance to play any of the contenders yet.

Aye it's still early but thrashing Liverpool (albeit against 10 men) and beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge has to make them early favourites. They would have full 100% start if Kyle Walker hadn't been sent off against Everton in my opinion.

Aye it's still early but thrashing Liverpool (albeit against 10 men) and beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge has to make them early favourites. They would have full 100% start if Kyle Walker hadn't been sent off against Everton in my opinion.
To be fair, we would have too if it weren't for two brainfarts against Stoke.

Did Silva shave his head so his hair transplant can grow in and have nobody notice?

To be fair, we would have too if it weren't for two brainfarts against Stoke.

Yeah that is true, I'm not saying for a fact they will win the league. Just they have had a tougher fixture list and so deserve the favourites tag for now.

Come on Chelsea get that equaliser

The differences between us and Chelsea are that we have a big striker who can bring others into play when the defence is under pressure (two of them when Zlatan's back) and that we can actually score on the counter.

Chelsea have been disappointing so far.

It's one game where their main striker has gone off... we weren't very good on the counter with Zlatan.

Yeah that is true, I'm not saying for a fact they will win the league. Just they have had a tougher fixture list and so deserve the favourites tag for now.
Agreed. Hopefully we show why we can win the title next against the scousers.

Sure. We have both had good starts but the season is so long and City somehow always seems to be favourites (and start well too)

Morata going off has killed Chelsea. The Costa/Conte horseshit has left Chelsea well short of firepower with this one injury.

Bloody hell. City being level on points with us having beaten Liverpool and Chelsea is great for them. We've had very easy fixture so far.

Chelsea look awful without Morata, it's like they have 10 men. Zero threat or presence up top. City pass the ball amazingly well but Chelsea have been brutal.