Premier League Gameweek 5

Arsenal’s fitness levels are clearly a level above us. If we tried to defend like this, the players would just tire fairly quickly.
we've looked less fit than most opponents for at least three years... I've said it dozens of times

This is a type of game gundogan and Rodri would score to turn things around. Rodri not being there is a blow to city

I know they are down to ten men but this really is anti football at its best. This whole business with the keeper pretending to be injured just so they can have a team talk is nonsense and needs to be cracked down on.
They're down to 10 men and they're playing against a club that have cheated on an industrial scale to acquire the coaching and playing set up that they have. F**k them.

Almost went three minutes without an Arsenal player feigning injury there. I was starting to get worried.

Michael Oliver has that special ability as a ref to have both teams and their sets of fans furious at him at the same time (and I'm sure many neutrals too). An absolute weasel of a ref who has no idea how to control a game, randomly going from "let's things go" style old-school English type refereeing to micro-managing the hell out of the game like the worst of the Spanish refs. Truly a special talent.
Perfect assessment of Oliver, he's the most inconsistent referee I've ever seen. Always let out a little groan when he's in charge of united games. There's only Mike Dean who I found more irritating.

City have zero ideas. Just passing it around the penalty box with no threat at all.

I know they are down to ten men but this really is anti football at its best. This whole business with the keeper pretending to be injured just so they can have a team talk is nonsense and needs to be cracked down on.
He’s not alone though (not that it makes it right)? Goalies know refs can’t force them off like they can outfield players and play on it. Separate match clock that stops instantly and it’d stop OR wouldn’t matter?

Arsenal’s fitness levels are clearly a level above us. If we tried to defend like this, the players would just tire fairly quickly.
We won the FA cup playing like this. Albeit with 11 men but Rodri, KDB and Foden all on the pitch.

It is impressive but they also get away with a lot…like this “dirty” tricks of getting timeouts (keeper goes down) in a game without timeouts

Don't waste wishes on this level of tumescent antics however awful we are actually playing.

I’m not necessarily talking about dirty tactics, I mean that they’re organised, committed…..and killing themselves to hold this win. We’d have crumbled 20 minutes ago

Another few minutes Pep will be on his seat with the water bottle

Man, Martinelli really needs to be doing better as the lone option for an out ball.

City are playing in to arsenals hands with all these long range shots.. this defence can’t really been worked at all.

If your plan is to take potshots from 25 yards, wouldn't it be an idea to put somebody in that area who can actually hit one, rather than relying on Ruben Dias's left foot?